I'm no jedi (Luke Skywalker x padawan! female reader

Name:Y/N Skywalker Napoll
Hair: Long wavy white later long wavy F/C
Eyes:rainbow
Outfit:https://images.app.goo.gl/9kS2TvJzDzjjJuyc7
Lightsaber hilt:above
Lightsaber colour:orange later F/C

I was reading a book in my room about "Grey Jedi".They are force sensitive people that use both sides of the force. I'm training to be a jedi now but I also want to get better in the dark side of the force. I was training in the dark side until someone knocked on my door.It was master Skywalker."Young Napoll what do you think you're doing?!""I-""No excuses!"
He grabbed the book and slashed it with his lightsaber."No!""I don't want you to be sith like my father!Being a grey jedi is one of the many paths to to the dark side!""I know but there must be balance in the force!If you will kill all the siths then there would be imbalance!There is no light without the dark!"We argued for few minutes until"Master Sky-"It was Ben"Stop arguing!I can even hear it in the temple!"we stopped arguing."I though there was supposed to be training now.""Well yes, but Y/N here is trying to become a grey jedi.""Who is a "grey jedi"?""Grey jedis are force sensitives that use both the light and the dark side of the force to keep balance in the force.""It isn't THAT bad master!"Ben and my cousin Luke argued."STOP!" they suddenly went silent..."Did I do something wrong?"Then I realised that I pushed them far away."Oops!Sorry!" Then I ran away to the training grounds.
When I was there master Skywalker trained the younglings and padawans."Sorry that I'm late!I got ummm....kinda lost."I was lying.I was trying to find my lightsaber."Late again Napoll..."Luke sighed."Let's start trainging with your lightsaber!Pick up your lightsaber with the force."All of the padawans except Ben."Focus more Ben."I could see the anger in Ben's face"It's impossible!""Nothing is impossible!"I had enough so I picked it up by myself and threw it to him."Stop doing that Y/N.He can do it by himself!""Awww!Why tho?""He needs to take care of himself!""Fine."Then we started trainging.We could choose three forms to learn.I chose Form II Makashi and Form III Soresu and Form VII Vaapad even though master didn't allow us.I really like the form Vaapad,but I also learned the form Soresu a lot.When our training ended we had dinner but I was very tired so I went to sleep.After few hours I felt someone shaking me."Y/N!"I opened my eyes to see master Skywalker."What is it master?""I need you to help me with Ben!He has turned to the dark side!""I felt it too...when we were training he tried to use anger to pick up the lightsaber.And of course, I will help you."I picked up my lightsaber and packed some things just in case."When we were in Ben's hut,master Luke ignited his green lightsaber ready to kill Ben but Ben ignited his lightsaber and pushed rocks on us.Master Luke felt unconsious.I tried getting out but I heard Ben so I pretended I was dead.When he went away I got out and pushed the rocks away and helped my cousin.After that we watched the temple burn and master putted a map to a planet into his astromech droid R2-D2. We flied our X-Wings to the planet and instantly fell to sleep when we got into some huts.

Part 2 soon...