I need you (Anakin x sister ex jedi reader)

(This happened 4 years ago before Order 66 Bad batch x female clone reader)
Name:Y/N Skywalker
Age:24 (5 years older than Anakin)
Hair:short H/C and E/C eyes
Weapons:two DC-17s,knuckle plate vibroblade on right hand,dc-15x sniper rifle and a lightsaber
Armor:(captaintrooper in the 212th batillion)

(This happened 4 years ago before Order 66 Bad batch x female clone reader)Name:Y/N SkywalkerAge:24 (5 years older than Anakin)Hair:short H/C and E/C eyesWeapons:two DC-17s,knuckle plate vibroblade on right hand,dc-15x sniper rifle and a lightsabe...

Y/N's POV:I just found out that there are gonna be new troopers in the Republic army.They are clones from a planet Kamino.They were cloned from bounty hunter Jango Fett,who was earlier killed by jedi master Mace Windu.I planned to leave the Jedi Order for a very long time.I had and idea to join the clone army.I asked the chancellor Palpatine about it and he agreed.Now to tell my brother Anakin and my master Plo Koon that I'm leaving the Jedi Order.I stepped into the council room.The council had a meeting.When I stepped in they all looked at me."Sorry for disturbing but...I have something to tell you."I said."What is it,young Y/N?"master Yoda asked."I... I'm leaving the Jedi Order and gonna become a trooper for the republic.""Are you serious my padawan?"my master Plo asked."Yes I'm sure master plo. I'm sorry for doing this,but I feel like I can't live under the rules anymore."I could see the sad expression in the masters faces."If you are so sure,then I would like you to become a trooper in my attack battalion Y/N."master Kenobi,or should I say general Kenobi said."It would be amazing,general Kenobi."I said giving him a warming smile.He chuckled at me."Thank you captain...""Warrior is my nickname.But how can I Be A CAPTAIN?!"I screamed the last part."Because you are very skilled and wise Warrior.I saw you training with blasters,you are very talented.""Thank you general...but I should tell Anakin now.I will see you somewhere!"I waved at the masters and ran to Anakin's room.I knocked on his door and he opened them."Oh hey Y/N! What's wrong?"he said and asked me why I have the sad face."I need to tell you something VERY important. It's that I'm.... I'm gonna become a trooper for the Republic."after I told him,his eyes widened."I can't do this without you!I need you here!Please Y/N, don't leave me."he started to tear up.I hugged him,and then walked away."Goodbye general Skywalker,I will see you soon."I said and smirked at him.I walked outside of the temple but I saw some clone trooper with yellow markings on his armor."Hello,are you Warrior?The female trooper?""Yes I'm."I answered the clone."I'm Cody btw."he showed me a hand to shake and I did."Nice name.And why did you try to find me?""Because we wanted to give you this."He showed me my new armor."It's beautiful.Thank you so much.I saw a jedi symbol on the left arm pad."And can I use the force or a lightsaber sometimes?""Yes,you can."Cody and I talked for a while,but Cody's comlink suddenly beeped.It was General Kenobi."Cody,Warrior, we need to go on a mission to Christophsis.I will meet you in the hangar with Anakin."We immediately ran to the hangar.When we arrived on Christophsis, we saw a lot of battle droids there.We instantly jumped out of the ships and fought them.I used my sniper to look at the droids closely.After I was finished, I saw General Kenobi behind me."Warrior,come with me.I need you to help me to defend the clones with your lightsaber."I nodded my head and went down with him."Skywalker should attack now."I heard Cody say."Don't worry,he has a plan."Obi-Wan said.After he said that,I saw Anakin jump down on the spider droid and some clones flying down with a jetpack.We ran towards the droids but many clones were dying.I sneaked to a high point and sniped many droids from there.Anakin looked who it was and when he saw me,he had a shocked look on his face.I continued sniping the droids,until I heard a ship coming.I ran there and saw a togruta female walk out of the ship."I'm Ahsoka Tano,master Yoda sent me.""I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi,your new master.""I'm afraid that I have been assigned to master Skywalker"I was shocked.Did Anakin really got a padawan.I walked to the girl and took of my helmet."Hello commander Tano. I'm warrior."I said and gave her a smirk."Hi Warrior! But you can call me Ahsoka. It's very nice to meet you!""I should probably go help them,see you later!"I said pointing at the clones.I then ran to a high point and started sniping them again,but after a few minutes I slided down.I used my two DC-17 blasters but I got shot in my leg and the droids thought I was dead because I fell unconsious.I woke up on a white bed.I saw that my injured leg was bandaged.I tried to stand up but I couldn't.I saw Anakin running next to me."Y/N! You're alright."he smiled and I returned the smile."I'm kinda suprised the clones saved me.""I checked if u were alive and well...you were."Me and Anakin talked for a while until Ahsoka walked in the room."Hi War-""Y/N.. It's Y/N.""Oh,so Y/N,how are you feeling?""I'm feeling much better now."I answered to her question.She joined the talk but after a few minutes they left.I stayed in the med center for three weeks until I got fully healed.

Part 2 soon....