🌺sick reader x Salad Fingers, comfort🌺

a/n—

warning⚠️ vomit and blood, if you don't wanna see this go to a previous / the next chapter

thank you for reading!

——————————————————————

You coughed slightly, laying next to the love of your life, he made you happy and you did the same for him, you didn't care for his looks, you loved him to death anyway.

The coughs were more continuous, but began to silence themselves, a pit in your stomach seemed to ache you until you trembled. He was sound asleep and there was no need to wake him, it wasn't like you needed help to vomit or anything, you covered your mouth in a quiet sneeze and trudged off.

You made it to the bathroom, shivering with illness. You waited for vomit to come to your throat, it soon overtook you but wouldn't stop, like a rushing stream, it was filled with blood and black stuff, that was normal, but you still hated it.

The pain and urge to spit up stopped soon later, all you could do now was cough, you couldn't quit, it made your throat throb and your head quake in pain, tears pricked your eyes as you sobbed into the coughs, you weren't even sure of how loud you were.

"I-is everything okay in there?" a soft voice broke the train of thought.

 You looked to the door and it was open, your husband, Salad Fingers stood there, shaken. All you could do was hiccup out a sob, a violent cough shook you and you felt a three pronged pair of hands get a grip on you and pull you in.

He was hugging you tight, not even bothering to notice the little dribbles of vomit on his turtleneck. You gripped onto his chest, sobbing, shaking, it was terrible, you were an absolute mess.

"You sh-should've told me it was this bad.." he stared at you, red eyes tired but wide with concern.

"I— sorry.." you mumbled silently, pain seared your chest, you coughed, feeling like you were being lifted up and carried like a baby, you hated this, but loved the affection, make up your mind, you couldn't even find the right emotion. Damn, this hurts.

He placed you onto the bed and layered a blanket onto you, patting your head and leaving the room. What was gonna happen now? You lay there, endless, null thoughts spun you mentally, falling asleep, pushing the burden of ailment away.

3rd person Salad Fingers POV:

Salad Fingers entered the room, noticing his miserable love, now calmly sleeping away the sickness plaguing both, his not as horrid.

He sleepily put down a cup of warm tea, and crawled into bed next to the best thing to happen to him. Salad curled up, wrapping his long, slender arms around his lover, and swiftly falling asleep.

Back to 2nd person POV:

You felt a warmth around you, it was Salad Fingers. You yawned and shifted, curling into his embracing cuddle, you loved it, wrapping your arms as far around they would go. His eyes blinked open and he gave you a shy smile, before you both fell back asleep.

--------------------

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-a/n