🐱 reader x salad fingers, happy fluff 🐱

it's modern day and you're showing him the present day and stuff.

-a/n

----------------------------------------

He'd just been some scary tale your parents told you about, but you've met him, he's not so scary at all. Salad is the greatest friend you could have.

You were talking to him, you had brought your pet along and he was fascinated by it, he told you he hadn't seen these kinds of things in so long.

You felt a tad bit bad, so you decided to get him a pet.

You went to the shelter, you thought he'd like a cat so.. you got a small grey cat. The person at the counter gave you a weird look as you signed your name as 'Salad Fingers'.

You didn't care, you went to his little shack with the cat, you'd let him name it.

You had also bought some cat food and a couple bowls. When you told him what the gift was he had hugged you and thanked you.

"Here, you can name him." You handed the grey tomcat to him.

You had expected him to name the cat 'Spoon' or something, but he named it 'Brice Bailey'. You hadn't expected that name but respected the choice, you thought it was kinda cute. 

You set the food bowls down, filling one with water, one with food. You looked over to see Salad Fingers giggling, letting the now energized Brice chase after one of his long fingers, it was great to see the cat and himself so easily entertained.

You dropped a scoop into the bag of food and walked over to the two, and hugged Salad before smiling. "Gotta go, see ya later bud!" 

"Ah, I-I see, see you later."

You went over the next day with a couple of extra pet toys you had, as your pet didn't play with them anymore.

You and Salad Fingers had a god damn blast with Brice Bailey, had fun together just by playing with a goofy little cat!

--------------------------------

yayayaya i loved writing this chapter

-a/n