🌹Reader x Glass Brother, loving fluff🌹

Basically GB is his nickname 

dummy confesses a crush on you, you have feels for him too, that bs

————————————————

You had been sitting around with GB, your best friend, you had seen his brother, didn't really like the goody two shoes but that was whatever. You noticed he was being really awkward around you, he did things like;

• stammering when talking to you.

• he seemed to get along with his brother more, that's weird as hell.

• he had a light flush of dark red around his eyes and cheeks.

You didn't understand, so you looked up to him, he was right next to you, he then turned to see you staring. "What?"

"Do you want to talk to me about it?" You replied, giving no context.

"The hell— about what?" He stumbled over his words, you chuckled.

"Talk.. about why you're acting so weird! You got a crush you don't want to tell me about?"

"The fuck you going on about."

"Well lately your face has been a bit red, you talk to your brother more and you get along with him more, you also seem to struggle with talking, specifically to me."

"Eugh, fine, you caught me, N/N."

"Red-handed." You remarked, he snickered.

"Well, tell me! Not like I'll ever judge you, man." You pushed on, curious, you had a crush on him but likely wouldn't admit it, damn this felt like high school right now.

"W-well, uh.." Glass Brother seemed at a loss for any words. It made you crack up.

"GB you know I wouldn't ever hate you for anything."

"It's you?.. I dunno how to word it, but yeah...!" You looked at your hands, sucking your cheeks in with your teeth, flushed red.

"Oh, it'll be fine if you don't like me back but—" You hugged him abruptly, earning a gasp from him.

"Hell—I love you too, man! Not just pla-platonically but—" You felt his arm wrap around you, returning the hug with his grin, exposing his concerning nails and screws for teeth, you loved him for it.

"So... Guess it's official?.." You yawned, curling into your new sweetheart's warmth, he chuckled.

"Yeah, love you Y/N."

"Mmh, love you too, GB.."

You both fell asleep intertwined with each other, on the couch, you both had to be scolded and berated by his mother once awake, who looked like a torn up washcloth but you didn't say that, you both laughed it off and went off to do some other thing besides sitting down and sleeping.

————————————

Requested by YN7572 

enjoy!

—A/N