2.

ALLAHUAKBAR! Arsal bellowed from behind grasping at Arsalan hand

SLOW THE DAMN CAR! Arsalan Ara pray for my maghfirah lailah Allah ya' Allah

Zaeem stops the car with a jerk and Drag Arsal to the Back of the car opening the back hood he pushed him inside not before tieing his hands.

"Yeh na aap achcha nahi kar rahe he Zaeef sorry Zaeem Bhai Mene Tayi Amma ko shikayat lagani he aapki." 

Shut up!" covering the hood Zaeem started the car not before glaring at the two who are laughing silently.

Then he started the car pressing on the accelerator he sped his car to only hear the muffled scream behind his back. Not caring about the scream he drives the car at full speed.

One thing Arsal Tariq Suleiman is scared of is high speed. He has never been in rides nor does he have the guts to see car racing.

After what like a year the car stop dragging him out of the car Zaeem pushed him inside the Haweli to hear a gasp.

Arsal dramatically fall in front of his favorite person his Tayi Amma.

Tayi Amma ye apke bete dekhe ksa Salooq kar rahe hai.  Apke shehzade ke sath.

Zaeem scowl at the word shehzada. He is anything but shehzada

Arsenal is a bad boy with good looks

A scaredy-cat but a brave lion.

A mischievous yet understanding person.

"Tumne hi kuch kaha hoga usko nhi to Mera Zaeem aesa nahi he."

This time Arsal scowl. "Ammi me hu aapka beta."

"Ji beta koe shaq he apko. Shakal nh milti but ho to tum humare hi."

"Hua kya tha koe btyga? Kahan ki baat kahan chali gayi he."

Wo Dadajaan......" Arsalan spill out everything.

He called Zaeem Bhai budhdha and Zaeef.

They all control their laugh they seeing Zaeem glaring at Arsalan they held back their laughs. But when Zaeem out of the side they burst out laughing.

Arsal kya karu main is ladke ka ya Allah mujhe hi aesi Shaytaan aulaad deni thi.

"Mera Badar ko dekho kitne layaq h wo."

"Rehne de Ammi wo to Zaeem bhai se bhi Zyadah gaye guzre he. Zaeem bhai even smiles but that son of yours never." Arsal said while laying

Tayi Amma me bata raha hu your son is Iblis in Angel body. Aaj me to marne wala tha bss." Arsal sigh exaggarating the talks 

"Chal oye uth Zyadah rai ka pahad  nahi bana."  Arsalan slapped Arsal only to have him let out a dramatic yelp. 

Ye Apne muscles ka dum kahi or dikhao in nazook se kandhon pe nhi already sari duniya ka bojh he inpe." Arsal glared at his twins who is scoffing at him.

Alara sun me bta raha hu tumhe." He started like mohalle wali phuppo to be stopped in middle.

Ok, it's final. Yeah, arrange the meeting tomorrow with them?" Zaeem entered carrying a briefcase just then Arsal run out stealthily not wanting to be noticed in Zaeem.

But luck and Arsal are enemies!

Arsal." Zaeem summoned him. Not moving around he asks him.
"Ji Bhai?"

"Mene suna he Today your results going to be announced."

Yeah, yahan kyu Beth rahe he." Alara twitch her lips not liking him to be intriguing in her game

Aapko to Maloom ho hoga bhai." Arsal said making the face "Professor jo tehere Aap!"

"Na Ghar sukoon he na hi. Bahir banda behtar he Zehr hi khale." Arsal mumbled

Results announced hote hi tum dono mere room me aaoge. He said pointing towards Arsalan and Arsal.  Or tum mere sath chalo." Zaeem held her as she freezes herself not wanting to go with him.

"Tumne suna nhi mene kaha mere sath aao."  He pull her up forcefully started dragging her out of the living room.

Oyee Chal uth mujhe letna." Arsal pushed Arsalan down from the sofa. The poor boy just mutters curses under his breath.

"Zaeem Bhai hath chorein." She tries to snatch her arm as his grips tighten.

"Who is that f**** you are talking with?" Zaeem roars making her shiver.

"Wo project partner." Alara mumbles "or apko kya Koe bhi ho. Hum aapse puchte hai jab aap teachers ke sath khi-khi karte he."

"Alara you are innocent Guriya. The outside world is so cruel, you—." Zaeem started only to be cut by Alara.

"At least they are better than you!"

____________________

5 months later.

The doorbell rings as Haya sigh indicating Arsal to open the door.
Who he was too engrossed in watching conjuring shriek making Haya shriek also.

"Ya'llah Arsal Insan bano?" Haya slapped his head to make him whined.

"Tayi Amma ye lakho ke baal barbaad Nhi karein." Arsal got up fixing his silky hair.

"Dramebaaz! Jao Darwaza pe Dekho kon he."  This time she slapped his back.

Kya he ye yaar am I punching bag."

As he opened the gate he smiles mischievously seeing the person.

Aamnaah!

Oho, our princess is here 'Aamnaah the princess' Arsal quoted indicating with his hand.

"Tum hato raste se mujhe Alara se milna he." Aamnaah pushes him aside.

He stumbles as balances himself.

"Kya hai yaar Koe izzat hi nahi hai!"

"Arsalan mere bhai." He grabs Arsalan and hugs him.

Aamnaah runs to Alara's room as she is not looking ahead she bumped into something very hard.

Ohh Allah ye Dewaar kaha bich me aa gyi." Aamnaah rubbed her nose as she sneezes slowly opening her eyes. Her eyes first come in black clothes.

When the hell walls started wearing clothes then a beige color shawl.

Slowly taking her eyes up. Her eyes wents to lips that set in a thin line.

Then his straight nose lastly to the eyes that have many secrets.

"Badar Bhai," Aamnaah spoke only to tighten his hold on her waist. Then she realized their proximity. She wiggles.

Chorein kya kar rahe hai aap." Badar pulled her closer.

We don't call bhai to husband it's sin!
He places the kiss on her ear and lastly on her forehead and walks out,  Adjusting his shawl as it little slides down from his shoulder.

ہمیں چاہیے تھا ملنا
کسی عہد مہرباں میں
کسی خواب کے یقیں میں
کسی اور آسماں میں
کسی خواب کے یقیں میں

We ought to have met,

in another time,

in pursuit of attainable dreams,

below a different sky,

upon a different earth,

We ought to have met then, there.

 -Parveen Shakir

_______________

Here you go

Salaam
Yours herblackink
The laziest ever you met decides to upload the. Chapter.

Enjoy.

Until next update
May Allah bless you.
Allah hafiz.