Chapter 1

Lilah POV
A past memory
I was walking in the park and it was dusk....I was on my way home from a football game. I saw people in cloaks walking towards me talking about how I could be a good meal. I thought I was just given my death sentence. Right when the leader went to bite me , he stopped and looked shocked. He said to run and run fast. I never said anything because people would have thought I was crazy.

Present Day
Beep..... Beep.......Beep
I woke up reliving that memory that I hated so much. I had thought about it so much that it was almost like a bad dream that wasnt real. That was what I portrayed it as in my head for the time being. I couldnt lay in bed having this in my head....today was a important day. I havent seen my dad and sister since Bella moved in with him after mom remarried. I wonder how they are havent heard anything from Bella but dad said she has been busy. Well she is just gonna have to take time out of her life to see me. In case your wondering why in the world im goin to forks its because I just finished medical school and im fully a Pediatric Surgeon. Dad called and said he missed me and I figured out they had a job opening so I applied and got it havent told him yet though. I just finished packing my things and went to get my Black Lamborghini out of the garage. When I went downstairs I found something interesting....my darling and most favorite sister Rebecca was smiling at me. You see Renee wasnt my real mother but Charlie was my real father turns out Charlie got with Esther when she resurfaced a year before I was born. Renee raised me on like her own so she was really my mother. I met my michaelson siblings a couple years ago and I love all of them except Finn. Kol was annoying but hey someone has to do it. I quickly learned I had turned into a original right after finn marked me with the help of Esther. So I was cursed as well but being original and all had its perks like. Not glimmering in sunlight and not changing of eye color. She spoke up while I was dazed.
" Dear sister I heard you are leaving....why would you want to leave?" She whispered.
Since me and her got together we were closer to each other than our other siblings.....
" im not going to be gone long I want to see bella and charlie,but ill keep in touch and come visit ill make up fake business trips"I smiled
"Ok but you better I cant guide Niklause in raising hope all by myself now can I" she laughed.
" I love you dear sister"
"I love you too be safe im only a hollar away"
We both hugged I threw my luggage in the trunk and drove off.
I boarded the plane on first class and eight hours later I was back in my Lamborghini on the way to where I grew up as a child awaiting what it had become......
So how did you like it and I know it says she is a surgeon but she is only 19 I know it is unrealistic well lets nust say she used compulsion on a lot of people.