Chapter 4

JANES POV
I was very angry with my family for letting those bloody disgraceful cullens go. Alice showed him a lie....we could have taken him. I was walking with my brother one fine morning when we came across a witch. They werent usually so perceptive about their reputation as such. Until I recognized the witch we were speaking too. The one thing my family hated mire than the Cullens were the Originals. We were jealous if them even though we ruled our vampires we still didnt have complete control because technically we all started with them they just changed some things after we were turned. I hated thim. Aro, Caius, and Marcus thought they were after their throwns but what could they do to even stop them.
"Pardon but arent you apart of Volturi guard?" She asked
I then noticed she was the newest kind of vampire the ones who didnt shine in the sun or eyes go red as blood.
"Yes we are and we know your intentions follow us be careful what you say. Dont over weigh your welcome." Alec said
"Lords we bring you a powerful hybrid from the new unknown(which is what the original vampire's vampires are called in this story since I need a name to seperate the two kinds." Jane said
I watched as Aro questioned her.
She said, "I am the mother of the first vampires ever....im the mother of the Originals."
The guard was taking her down but Aro stopped them with a simple sway of a hand.
" Why do you come here.....?"he stated
"Because I have a way to kill them I loved them once but they are monsters and they must die" she muttered.
"But if they die the race will die with them!!" He boomed.
This was the million dollar question tgat stopped many from even trying to kill them.
" That wont be a problem because I can find a spell that will undo it rather quickly before we go against them." She stated confidently.
"Well Esther welcome to our family...Jane show her to her room"he asked
This was going to change everything.