Chapter 5

LILAHS POV
I was about to head to Bellas when I heard a phone ring which was mine I thought. I looked but it read no new calls so whose was it. I got a blade and walked around to find the receiver. But instead I found my awesume sister.
"REBECCAAAAA!!!!! Lord sister haven't talked to you in a little short time" I beamed.
"Ima glad to see you too!!!! But im afraid we have a big problem. Do you know how we were going up against mom years ago well she has resurfaced as her vampire self and she dropped off the map. We thought this would be a good thing, but she never gives up she is up to something. Im glad atleast all three species are together as a family!" She stated
" yes me too im glad vampires, the packs, and the witches are together as a family too!" I agreed " but sister I wouldnt worry just yet ok we cant do anything until she comes back"
" Alright dear sister I must go love you see you always" she waved.
I waved bye too as she was already gone with her speedy pace.
I went on to the cullens house... they wanted to put a little football game into the schedule during the thunderstorm. Baseball gets old some times. I was the referee with Nessie and Jacob. They mistly played on the play ground they had for Nessie.In the middle of half quarter Alice screamed and eveyone stopped. She said gather round the Volturi are coming......Oh great! Sarcasm kicking in and that isnt good. I hid behind Jasper because I didn want to be seen by my enemies not because I didnt want to get eaten like evryone else thought..
"Evening cullens" Jane said.
" We have heard that you have made a treaty with dogs and have them in your own house mating with our kind. This is unheard of you should have asked our permission. I do wonder if there will be a battle this time since not a one happened the last time." Aro confirmed.
"Give us a chance please" Carlisle tried to reason.
"Volturi dosent give second chances and you already used up your first one." Jane argued.
Suddenly they all disappeared. Edward let us know they would be back with a army. So it was time to call back their old friends from last time and some wolves across the bridge.