Chapter 4

I was setting out dinner at each place setting. I baked cakes and cupcakes. I even poured their drinks. I heard them pull up and Rosalie freeze when she saw my car. She loved my car I have to admit it is Badass, excuse my french. When they came in I led them to the dinner table their faces were priceless. They couldnt object though...they all sat down just staring at the food,while Nessie ate it and while Jacob ate his. If he wasnt her mate that would be called stalking of what he was doing. It would also be against the law but the law dosent apply to our kind.
As I ate id get up to check my phone so they could sneek the food in their big purses it was funny and clever. The guys how ever had to give it to Jacob to eat. It wasnt until Jasper came in there did my cover get blown. He turned the water on so they couldnt hear us.
"Your one of them arent you? You've been turned by a original....wow ive only met a handfull of vampires like you."he stated
"Well darlin if your my mate then I guess I should tell you.....I wasnt turned by a original....I am a original." I stated clearly
Before he could say anything I showed him my life story everything I ever witnessed even the event I wished was a bad dream.
" Ma'am quit mockin' my accent and ill follow you to the ends of the earth." He had such passion in his eyes I knew he was telling the truth.
" One day I might just take you up on that Ranger." I joked
" You are the most extraordinary woman I have ever met and im never letting you out of my cite." He gestured
"Same but in Male terms.Lol" I laughed
We talked for awhile he promised to keep my secret like I knew he would. After awhile they left and I was glad he told them that he told me about vampires and that I took it well. So next time I was gonna have to play dumb for awhile. WHAT a challenge! I couldnt believe had fallen for a man I barely even know,but I guess its gonna be worth it one day...yes one day.