Chapter 3

BELLAS POV
AFTER THE PARTY....
"Bella you never told us you had a sister" Alice said
The others conversations were centered on the same thing.
" I am sorry but me and her havent spoken to each other in four years since she left for college. I came to resent her for leaving which I know is wrong now. I am so sorry I should have told you all." I stuttered.
They all said things like we are not mad or its ok. I loved my family so much. The only two people who didnt say anything were Jasper and Rosalie and they were about to speak their minds.
"BELLA! Did charlie tell her that Nessie was adopted we can be killed if word gets out she is actually our bloodline!" She sounded scared.
Nessie went an comforted her which I was proud of.
Then it was Jaspers turned but what he began to say was out of this world. " Me and Alice both think that Lilah is my mate...." he said smugly.
We all gasped. I said "what!!!"
" Me and Jasper knew we werent mates and are ok with it I had a vision that I will meet mine in a couple more decades." Alice said. This was shocking.
That would mean my sister would be apart of our family that I am close to. I wonder what is goin to happen I look at the clock and remeber our date at her house.
"Guys we got to go to lilahs house she invited us over.....she is cooking and everything" I rolled.
They all were in the cars in a flash and we were on our way to Lilahs.

Ok so some changes I need to alert you about. Jasper an Alice have different mates. Nessie is like maybe 7 or 8 at the moment. This is set after the non fight with the Volturi but before she grows up. Lilah is playing hard to get with Jasper. Oh and im pretty sure I have a lot if errors on speech but im not perfect so dont judge me lol. Ok back to the story......Should I do sequels....