Page 5 - The Tear of Death

Athena approached the vial of the Tear of Death and looked at the midnight black liquid. It slushed around the vial.

"I guess you aren't kidding. I've never seen a drop like that before, must be really low chances. Perhaps we got lucky?" Athena responded.
Lucille stomped towards Lucien. "Dude! You're lying, you wanna keep the tear of life to yourself so you show us something stupid like this!"
Lucien sighs, and pulls out the orc boss's head, tossing it towards Xavier. "You guys can keep this. I'm sure it sells for a lot. I'm going to take Athena and we're going to go appease the tear of Death since no one here knows what the hell it is."

Everyone except Athena and Lucien flooded G'nolls head. It was a very valuable item, enough to look over the tear of life fiasco. Ingrid's eyes were shining. "Finally, we can use this to upgrade our equipment. Thank you, Lucien!"

Lucien nods at her and leaves with Athena out of the Tower of Babel towards an appeasement shop in the city. 

Lucien followed Athena through the entire way. He had no idea where the appeasement shop was, because he maintained no memories of his past life, and didn't have any experience. "So uh... You do not remember anything? Like nothing at all? Not even where the places in the city are?" Athena asked.
"Nope. I have no idea where are we heading right now, I just know we are going to some sort of appeasement shop."
"Oh... alright." Athena stays silent through the rest of the journey towards the appeasement shop. 

Lucien notices that Athena's holding onto something. Like, she wished that it was the old Lucien in her life, who was her boyfriend.  But, the old Lucien could not return. He was dead, and a new one arose. Someone destined to slay gods, not be Athena's boyfriend. Plus, Lucien is done being the old, weak himself. He's destined for greater things.

Anyways, they soon arrived at the appeasement shop.

He sighed because of Athena. She could probably leave now, but she won't. Lucien approached the counter and put the Tear of Death on the table, and looked at the appeaser.

"Oh... It seems you've brought something that I've never seen before. Let me run a few tests, and see what its use is if you wish to learn that." The senile man said.

"Fine, then. Test it. I got it as a drop from an Orc, who was supposed to drop a Tear of Life but dropped this anyways. Just tell me its use, and make it free because you've never tasted something like that. How about it?"

Athena looked towards Lucien with a pissed-off gaze. "Are you telling this old man to work for free? Are you fucking insane? Even if it's a one in one item, you can't just tell someone to work for free. What are you, crazy?"
The old man chuckled. "You've got the mind of a businessman, that I tell you. I seek something greater than gold. I seek knowledge. Knowledge drives this world, and it will consume it eventually. Let me take a look, then. I'll do it for free." 
Lucien smiled. "I knew that you would accept my request, old man. Now, appease it, and tell me its use." He pushed the Tear of Death towards the old man, while Athena looked away, pale and clearly mad.

Athena put a bag of gold coins on the counter. "Take it, old man. You need it. Lucien's just being an asshole."
Lucien sighed and wasn't going to stop her, but the old man pushed the bag of gold back towards Athena. "I do not need it. Me and the boy already formed a deal."

The old man runs into the backroom, where he holds all of his equipment. First, he would learn the magical attributes of the Tear of Death.

*Tear of Death*
*??? Grade*
*Magical Attributes: Dark, Demonic*

After figuring out that it's a ??? Grade, and it's magical attributes, it decides to see if it was something to enchant your weapons with or used in crafting.

*Tear of Death*
*??? Grade*
*Magical Attributes: Dark, Demonic*
*Weapon Enchant*

"Oh ho ho ho... I see. Unlike the Tear of Life, which is a crafting ingredient, it is a weapon enchant. How interesting... I can't figure out the effects however."
He brings it back towards Athena and Lucien, tells them the information about it, and looks on what Lucien will do next.

Lucien takes out his sword, pops open the Tear of Death without consent from Athena or her party, and pours it over his weapon. 

*APOSTLE OF DEATH ENCHANTMENT DETECTED*
*APPLIED TO WEAPON*
*GAINED EVOLUTION TRAIT. GAINED DEMONIC TRAIT.*

The old man looks with interest. "So what did it do to the blade? What did your user interface say?"
"Evolution Trait, and Demonic Trait. That is all I will be telling you." Lucien says, putting his sword back into his user interface and leaving with Athena.

"Next up is Floor 4, right?" Lucien asked.
"Not for you. Me and the party will discuss what abhorrent behavior you just did there."