Page 24 - Celebration

Lucien sheathes the sword. "So, remember when I promised to take you guys out drinking? I sold some of the monster items, and I think that it's about time we take a little break from raiding the tower and have some fun. What about it?"

"Oh fuck yeah! I've been waiting for this. I kind of ran out of money after paying for the Tower of Babel pass, so Lucien you're going to pay for us, right?" Astraeus looks at Lucien with puppy eyes.

"Well, I already promised that I'm going to take you out for drinks, right? So obviously I'm going to pay for all of it." Lucien's reminded of his past life. Although it was harsh, there is one thing from his past life that he remembers well. Going to the inn, getting absolutely hammered and then making some new friends. Although usually at the end of the night, those friends would try and beat the shit out of him. Good times.

Ingrid looks in the nearest mirror. "Uh, sure! We can go, just give me a minute to get ready." She ran back into her room.

Lucien looks at the gear he's wearing. It's his adventurer gear that he uses, with some light padded armor. "Maybe I should switch outfits too?" He goes into his room and dresses semi-formal for the occasion.

Astraeus is just standing there. "...Dude, my white coat and black gloves are already so drippy I don't even need to change."  Lucien comes out first after a few minutes, having a black shirt and some white pants. "Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming Astraeus. You aren't pulling any chicks with that outfit."  Astraeus doesn't look concerned in the slightest. 'Females? I have no need for females. I just have to do what my god asks me to. I wonder if Lucien's obsessed about that kind of thing?'

After a good thirty minutes of waiting, of which Lucien and Astraeus were getting very sick of, Ingrid finally comes out of her woman cave after applying makeup and wearing a dress. 'I wonder if Lucien is going to like this? I tried my best. I mean, this dress is Lucille's... It's a bit too pink for me, but I think guys like that...?' 

Lucien stands up. "Ah, finally. Took you so long. Looking good though, Ingrid." After that, Astraeus stands up before they leave the headquarters. They get some odd looks from Luc, Lucille and Athena.

Lucille is kind of pissed. "...Oh my god, she's going out with those losers in my dress? I'm never going to use that dress again. Lucien's germs might get me sick, after all he's a demon." 

Athena feels a weird feeling of jealousy. 'Why am I jealous? It's not like Lucien's my boyfriend anymore... Ugh. I don't have any feelings for that new Lucien. Maybe we should give him a different name. Where did the kind-hearted, shy, soft Lucien go?"

Luc's just kinda pissed. "Bro. They're going out for drinks, right? Oh my god they didn't invite me. Wow. I feel pissed."