1...

They finally did it, Karasuno won nationals

They finally did it, Karasuno won nationals. The cheers of all of their supporters rang through the stadium. The third years stood crying in the middle of the court as the second and first years ran to jump on their senpai's. Pure bliss, the moment they worked so hard for as finally arrived.

Years of hardwork, years of sweat and tears wasn't for nothing. They finally brought honor back to their school's name, they were no longer the wingless crows.

After their celebratory dinner paid by Coach Ukai the team decided to have a sleepover. How could they go home after such a great day? They deserved to enjoy this time together. After all victory does not last long.

"Hey Tanaka-senpai why does Ennoshita-senpai always kiss his hand after a game?" Questioned the orange haired first year.

"That my dear kouhai is a question you should ask him yourself."

"You don't know do you?" Butted in Tsukishima.

"Huh what was that bean pole!? I oughta whip that smirk off your face."

"What were you saying Takana?" Their captain crossed his arms over his chest as he gave the younger a dark smile. By now the other third years have joined in the conversation.

"Were you asking about Ennoshita?"

"Yeah! Do you know anything Sugawara-senpai?"

"I do, but maybe you should ask him yourself. It might be personal." The third year began to gently shove Hinata towards the certain second year.

"Hai!" He prepared himself as he tapped the elder on the shoulder, "um Ennoshita? Why do you do that thing with your hand after every game?"

"Hm? Oh, its pretty silly actually." Admitted the second year as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Please!" The first years began to listen intently.

"Okay I guess I'll say it, there was this girl before this year started..."

--------------------

"Ennoshita! Come on we're going to be late!" The h/c girl yelled as she dragged her best friend behind her. Their fingers were entwined as the warm spring wind rushed past them.

The boy couldn't have cared less if they were late. He watched their hands as they rushed to class, smiling at how they seemed to be a perfect fit. A slight blush dusted his face.

Once they made it to their class, she released his hand and slumped into her desk. Wiggling his fingers he began to miss the warmth that once surrounded them.

"We made it just in time! Luckily, we wouldn't want to miss the beginning of our first year, huh?" The girl said with a grin as she wiped a drop if imaginary sweat from her forehead.

L/n Y/n, first year at Karasuno. Ennoshita's best friend. Her bright personality contrasted his calm demeanor perfectly. Anyone who saw these two together would immediately think other wise. While she was always smiling and talking, he was nodding and listening.

No one knew how he felt about the girl, how he secretly adored her smile. Or how he wished he could listen to her talk until the sun burned out. Everything about her was perfect to him, everything. Which is the exact reason he fell for her in the first place. Even if he won't admit it himself.

 Even if he won't admit it himself

:) welcome

This book will not be following the manga. I do not own haikyuu nor do I own the characters.

Each chapter will be very short but I may make extra one-shots <3