2...

If you were to ask Ennoshita his favorite thing about y/n he would blank

If you were to ask Ennoshita his favorite thing about y/n he would blank. The way the sun hit her hair, the way her laugh filled the air, the way she covered her smile with her hand, even the things she grew to hate about herself. He loved it all, to him we could have sworn she was an angel sent from Heaven.

"Hey Ennoshita, you alright? You've been spaced out since earlier." It was unusual for the male to not be focused. It was already been a month since school has started and he found himself close to the second years. His calm nature immediately allowed him to become friends with Sugawara.

"Oooo I bet its about y/n" a certain first year teased as he dragged Noya in to join. "Little ennoshita has a crush." Soon all of the first years were making kissy faces to their friend.

"Knock it off you guys!" It isn't like that."
'I wish it was.'
What would it be like if y/n and him were a thing? Would she be happy?

--------------------

"He had it bad, I swear there was never a day when we didn't tease him for it." Smacking the back of Tanaka's head, Daichi gave him a look to shut up.

"What happened next! Did you guys get together?"

"We did awhile later, actually she asked me out." He responded embarrassedly.

--------------------

It was just a normal day, birds were flying in the air. The sun was shining down, warming the cement. And our lovely duo was sitting at the park. A park they used to meet at when they were children.

"Isn't it crazy how fast we grew up enno? It seems like just yesterday we were playing knight and princess on the playground." The girl looked at the park in front of her as she sat on her swing. All of the memories still fresh on her mind.

"You mean the game you always forced me to be the princess because you believed that the 'knight was cooler'." Ennoshita teased as he recalled the girl's younger self who always refused to be the one in need of saving.

Her laugh played like a symphony as she visualized a small ennoshita pouting about being a princess. "Yeah that." Her face flushed upon remembering why she asked him to be here.

"Until you came along, I was all alone. And since I've met you there was never a dull moment. We could be doing nothing yet I would want nothing more than for time to hold still." Ennoshita couldn't think, was this really happening? Was this really real? He thoughts were so loud he could almost hear it over his beating heart.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be my boyfriend?" She closed her eyes, waiting for the worst response she could.

If Ennoshita had to describe how he felt in that moment he would've said one thing, like a princess who saw their knight for the first time. "Yes."

"I understand if you say no, I mean we have been friends for so lon- wait did you say yes?" She looked at him dumbfounded. Did he really say yes?

"Yes you idiot, you'd be dumb to think I would say no." He teased while reaching for her hand.

A calming silence fell over the two, hand in hand they sat until the sun set. Both too happy to even form words.

'If only I could've been your knight for once...'