Chapter 1: My Fault

Before We Start Ngl This Is  Probably My Top 10 Favorite Issei Fanfic And I Won't Explain Why Since You Have To Read It To Find Out 

=Normal POV=

"....Bu....Buchou, where are you going?"

When Issei asked, Rias stops and mutters without turning around to Issei.

"....Ise, will you protect me?..."

"Of course, I will protect Buchou!"

"...And Asia?"

"..Yes, I will also protect Asia!"

"And Akeno?"

"Akeno-san? That is obvious. But..... What happened, suddenly asking me such a thing?"

Issei didn't get Rias's intention are at all.

Rias asks in a lower tone.

"...Hey, Ise."

"Y-Yes...."

"...To you, 'what' am I? 'Who' am I?"

....

"....Ummm, to me Buchou is Buchou and-"

The moment Issei said that.

"-! Idiot!"

Rias yells at Issei with a mixed sound of her crying. The now crying Rias rushes away from her spot, and left the clubroom.

Issei was shocked with Rias's reaction. This made Issei feel sad and a uneasy.

"Rias-oneesama!"

Asia goes after Rias

Asia turns to Issei after she reaches the door. With her eyes that are soaked with tears

"Ise-san! You are horrible! It's too much! Why can't you.....! Why can't you understand Onee-sama's feelings!?"

Issei gasp with a slight of confussion after being yelled by Asia with the sentence "You are horrible" cycling in his mind.

Saying that, Asia goes after Rias without even bothering Issei's situation.

CRACKK CRACKK

Having Asia to say that, Issei stood there dumbfounded and feeling a weird crackling in his chest, The sound of crackling in his chest was heard by Issei but never reachs the O.R.C group in the clubroom.

'....Wa, wait a second! What's the meaning of this!? Why is Buchou and Asia mad at me!?..' thought Issei confusingly.

"That wasn't right, Ise-kun." Issei turned to look at the blonde [Knight] who stood beside the O.R.C club members.

Kiba places his finger on his forehead then sighed

"....N-not right as in what?".

"That, precisely. Geez, you are so..... I can understand very well what the girls are going through." Kiba said as he lower his head while his eyes closed. Avoiding eye contact from the 'Sekiryuutei'.

"Exactly. It's natural for Rias and Asia-chan to get mad." Saying that, Akeno steps forward to Issei with a stern look written on her face.

CRACCKK

'Akeno-san also sounded mad. Even... Akeno-san....?' thought Issei while the second sound of crackling in his chest happened again.

"Even I, who is dense at these sorts of things thought you were a bit off, Ise."

Xenovia looks at Issei with her eyes half-closed, making Issei lower his head only to be looking at the floor.

"Mou! Ise-kun, sure is a no-no! Poor Rias-san!"