Chapter 5: Unexpected Guest

"..." Talks

'...' Thoughts

[Ddraig Speaking]

...

=Line Break=

{Grigori Medical Section}

{7PM}

...

"It's been awhile. Ddraig."

...

"O-O-Ophis?." Issei said with a shaking voice. The ECG machine beats in a rapid pace, showing that Issei's heartbeat was fast. Azazel then rushed towards Issei.

"Hey, hey, hey! Ise!, get a hold to yourself!." Azazel then grabbed a bottle of pills on the small table beside the bed. quickly opened up the bottle and taking out two pills then gave it to Issei. Issei swallowed the pills with ease. After a few seconds, The ECG machine then turns back to a normal beat.

"Are you okay, Ise?". Azazel asked. Issei just nods.

"*sigh*i told you to not freak out Ise...but it can't be helped." Azazel said with a bitter smile.

"T-This is absurd A-Azazel-sensei, why did you brought Ophis here?, this is breaking the rules of alliance." Issei said trying not to yell and increase his heartbeat.

"Yeah, i'm sorry Ise, i have deceived many people in order for her to come here. But her wish may would be something that might change "Khaos Brigade" itself. I decided that it was necessary to stop spills of blood in this stupid war... I will ask for you again. I am sorry for making you this surprised but can you at least listen to her story?." Saying that Azazel backs away a step and doing a full bow to Issei.

There was a moment of silence in the room for a few seconds. Issei opened his mouth.

" I will trust you Azazel-sensei. The reason i was able to be a successful devil is thanks to Sensei." Issei said with a small smile. Azazel then stood from his bow and exhaled in relief.

"Thank you , Ise. I hope you can get along with Ophis while just listen to her reason.". Azazel said and looks at Ophis who was quiet. Issei then asked.

"So, shall i let her in and speak with me while having green tea?. Is it only Ophis?.". Issei asked.

Saying that, there is a knock (KNOCK KNOCK MOTHA*****) on the door. Azazel then opened the door and said "Please come in, Ise and Ophis is inside too."

Azazel then went back to Issei's and Ophis's spot leading somebody in. It was Le Fay Pendragon with Fenrir.

"Le-Le Fay?." Issei jawdropped.

"How are you doing Issei-sama, It is I, Le Fay Pendragon. I have been under your care along with Rias Gremory and the rest at Kyoto. This over here is Fenrir-chan." Le Fay said with a gentle polite tone. Fenrir barks "Hello".

"Ahh Le Fay, I'm fine. How are you doing?."

"I am fine too, Issei-sama." Le Fay said

"Well, that's good." Issei said. then , a black blur appeared beside Issei.

MUNYAAAAAA

"Long time no see Sekiryuutei-chin! Do you still like my breast like always~?." It was Kuroka who appeared and hugged onto Issei's right shoulder, While Issei's shoulder was buried in between her enormous woman melons. Issei just closed his eyes with a small blush on his face and his head lowered. Trying to calm himself

"Kuroka-san, you're gonna get Ise here a second heart attack. So please refrain yourself from doing so." Le Fay said to Kuroka.

"Alright nyan~." Kuroka gave a small peck on Issei's cheek before releasing her embrace from Issei. Issei was relieved that it was over as he wants to stop being a pervert.