Chapter 7: Truth, Forgiveness And Confession 1-2

"We need to talk". Ophis said.

"About what Ophis?." Issei asked with a smile. Issei was somehow feeling calm with Ophis's presence.

"The dark aura inside you. Your chance to born 'hope' is impossible if it stays inside you. I, sense a fallen angel inside you." Ophis said. Issei was confused. Then, his left backpalm glows green.

[Partner...Its time for you to let it all out] Ddraig said outloud.

"What do you mean Ddraig?. Ophis, what did you mean by a fallen angel which is inside me?."

"Would you die for me. Those are the words I, hear inside your head.". Issei was shocked when Ophis said that.

"But..but how?." Issei asked with a stuttering voice.

[Partner, i can't help it but when i heard those words, i felt your feelings. You were in much depression that i can't enter your thoughts. That Raynare, i still haunting you that badly right?.] Ddraig 's hands were shaking. He felt so good right now that someone will help him get over with everything. Just when Issei's hand's were shaking, Ophis grab onto it.

'would you die for me?'

"Speak. Let it all out.".Ophis said. Issei tried his best not to cry and he did not. His face turned to dead cold expression.

"Yuuma -No, Raynare was my first girlfriend. She is the first person to give me life else Matsuda and Motohama, and prove that i deserve to be loved. When she first ask me on a date that day on the bridge, it was the happiest moment that i ever had. On the date, i did my best for her, i brought her to many fun places and even bought her a bracelet as a sign of our relationship. But when the day of the date ended, she killed me." Issei said and continues.

'Would you die for me?'

"She killed me and said the date was boring and i was not meant to live and to be loved. The person that i really have hopes for me. I really loved her even she killed me. But that night at the church, i hit her. I was mad at her when she killed Asia so i hit her. But when i was gonna kill her by Buchou's orders, she turned into Yuuma and beg me to spare her life, But the most shocking part is when she kept the bracelet that i bought for her on the date. I couldn't kill her so Buchou did it. When she was killed, only her feathers remain. Until this day, i still keep this with me." Issei said sadly, his face did not mean pain but his voice means it. Issei summoned his Boosted Gear. He took something out from under the gauntlet. It was a black feather.

"I kept this feather with me inside the Boosted Gear. To remind me forever that if a girl is close to you, it doesn't mean that she loved you." Issei said while just staring at the feather. A feather that meant a hundred of feelings. Issei then slit it back under the gauntlet then dismissed it.

[Partner... you have done and sacrificed yourself many times for your friends. That blonde haired boy whom you freed him from being an avenger. That half vampire that you helped and encourage him to become braver. That bluenette that you cherished and encourage when she was lost after knowing that god is dead and you asked Michael to let her and that blonde hair girl to pray. That childhood friend of yours whom you protected and care for. That blonde haired girl whom you saved from Raynare that night at the church. That cat-girl whom you helped her to get over her fears and accepted herself as who she is. That raven haired girl that you helped her with her past as a fallen angel and reunite her with her father and...Rias Gremory.. whom you have helped her to get a strong peerage...the one that you saved from her forced wedding to let her have freedom in life...the one that you have protected and helped her alot. You have proved yourself as a man, a nice friend, a protective comrade countless time. Yet, Do you still think that the girls don't love you?...].