Chapter 6: Friendship

{In a hospital where the ORC gang is}

"Do you think Ise-kun was unaware of Rias-buchou's feelings towards Ise-kun?." Akeno said, sitting on a chair next to Koneko's bed.

"Eh, what makes you think like that Akeno-san?." The one who asked was Asia, standing next to Akeno.

In the room was the O.R.C group (or can i say Betraying Issei Group. Pfffttt) excluding Rias, all of the group members was fully healed but Koneko. She got quite the damage by Sairaorg in the match that day . She was brutally beaten in 2 fights between Sairaorg's peerage. Koneko was laying on the bed, conscious while the other members was next to her bed. Kiba was standing with Gasper a bit far from the girls while Xenovia and Irina was sitting on some chairs next to the bed.

They were talking about Issei's, Akeno's and Kiba's devil-class promotion for awhile but after Azazel who told them that Issei was totally fine in the Grigori and the promotion, left the room, they talked about Issei's condition but was relieved that he was okay. They were all worried about Issei when he suddenly had his heart 'imploded' that day. Literally 'imploded'. But in the same time, they need to fix something for their master so their group can re-operate as usual. But ignoring Issei's feelings, little they know, his nightmare, his trauma, his under-the-bed monster, his fallen-loved one, is STILL haunting him until this day but the devils who are Issei's friends, are naturally selfish. It is something that will forever stay like that. Irina who is a re-incarnated angel who was always live under the same roof with the devils have been influenced to be selfish. I mean, the world, the universe is cruel and dark even at the brightest moments and forever, it is permanent as the world has cursed its self to be cruel. Akeno then spoke with her serious tone.

"Ise-kun didn't notice that Rias had feelings for him. If this continues, this will be bad."

"But we all had feelings for Issei-senpai. Senpai must notice our feelings for him..." Koneko spoke up with her monotone voice. Her forehead was wrapped with bandages.

"Agree but we have to fix this matter between Ise-kun and Rias-buchou or this group will not function properly without Rias-Buchou focusing." Xenovia said with her left arm crossed while the right was holding on to her chin.

"But, but don't you see Ise-san that day?, He..he was heart-broken!, we need to apologize to him.".

"..Issei-senpai..looks despaired that day.." Koneko said. staring down the bed. Even though she hadn't her cat form on well, it looks like her cat ears are down i mean, she looks shoo cute.

"Yes.. we will apologize to Ise-kun when we visit him after Koneko-chan will be released tomorrow."Akeno said with a small tear forms on her left eye but not enough, to make everyone notice.

"Come on, lets find Rias-buchou to tell her first." Kiba said with to the girls and Gasper which all of them nods.

{Phoenix Castle}

"Do i look good in this Isabella?.." Said Ravel. standing in front of a large mirror in her room with another person which is Isabella. she is currently wearing a pink high neck dress with a red high heels for her shoes.

"I think you look pretty in the dress Ravel-sama (i dont know what Isabella calls Ravel, so yea.) but, why is the sudden call?." Isabella asked. her attire consist in her battle suit and still with her half mask on. Ravel then walks to her bed an sat there with her face had a blush on it.

"...I...i'm going to visit Issei-sama in the Grigori later so it..it's important for me to look good..." Ravel said with staring down.

"I see, do you need my assist to escort you, Ravel-sama?."