02: hate

L/n Y/n, the youngest member of the K-pop sensation, Dream. She was not Korean nor Japanese and that's what made her unique and popular. Her dance and rap skills left audiences impressed, and her vocals and visuals were top-notch too.

However, being popular had its cons too. A lot of haters have been targetting her since the beginning of their group's comeback. Her company was trying to delete very harsh comments on her socials since it was starting to take toll on her mental and emotional health though, she was doing a good job in hiding it.

The members were also there beside her.

She just turned seventeen and dealing with hate comments since she debuted at the age of fourteen has been normal, but there were death threats being sent through her dm's now and this has been one of the reasons why she's been having panic attacks lately.

The paparazzi who watches her every move wasn't helping too.

So the company have decided that after promotions, the girl group Dream, will be on a break, to have time for themselves, with l/n y/n on a short hiatus to have time for healing.

Atsumu had his eyebrows furrowed as he hastily typed on his phone.

"Tsumu, what are ya doing?" Osamu had come downstairs to grab some food to munch on before watching the television. He saw his brother looked weirdly irritated so he decided to ask.

"These pigs are hating on y/n for slaying the comeback." Atsumu mumbled the continued reporting the mean comments after replying to them.

00011_y/nhater
srsly, why is y/n the main dancer again? her moves are so rusty💀

Replies:
miya.atsu: why don't you try dancing? bet you'll look like a fish on land.

y/n_is_a_slut
leave the group already😃like why r u still there?🤨

Replies:
miya.atsu: first of all, stop saying y/n is a slut just bc your jealous she actually had talent😔🤌second of all, she's not leaving.

miya.atsu
OH MY GOD YOU PEOPLE STOP👏 HATING 👏ON👏 HER👏 JUST 👏BECAUSE 👏SHE👏 IS👏 PERFECT👏

"Jeez, those usernames are harsh." Osamu read the comments on one of y/n's post on Instagram and there were even death threats if you scroll further down. Series of racist, 'leave the group', 'not a good dancer' comments from mostly K-netizens, flodded her comment section and Osamu actually felt bad for the seventeen year old idol. He couldn't imagine the emotional pain she's going through right now, considering she was just the same age as him and Atsumu.

"Ughhh...Sora from her group posted in her story that y/n is having a hard time right now. Man, I wish the comapny would delete these comments!" Atsumu whined.

Osamu agreed and changed the channel of the television, to find an interesting show.