12: i like...

It was d-day of the festival and you texted Osamu yesterday that you were going to come. And guess what, he immediately called you on FaceTime.

And you being yourself, embarrassed yourself.

Flashback

Y/n
Hey. I'm going.

Osamu wants to FaceTime you
Accept|Decline

You panicked inside but calmed yourself down to avoid embarrassing mistakes. After calming yourself down, you pressed the accept button and his gorgeous face immediately greeted you. He was laying in bed, his grey locks a bit messy but for some reason he still manages to pull it off.

Damn, he could easily become a model. He has the looks, the height, the body, the aura. Everything.

And once again, your feelings grew. You just loved eveything about him.

"Hey..." you started.

Osamu stared at you for a few minutes, making you feel flustered. "Hey. Sorry for calling ya suddenly. I got excited." He was obviously trying to surpass a smile.

You chuckled. "Its fine. I'm very excited about this food festival too. Its my first time."

"Well I'm glad I'm yer first food festival partner." He smiled.

And you swear. Your heart just skipped a beat.

Because of your reddened face, you buried it in your pillow, squealing on it.

"Woah. Ya good?" Osamu asked.

You looked up after hearing his voice, with a serious expression on your face, some hair strands sticking on your face. "Stop making me like you more Osamu—" immediately widening your eyes, you both stared at each other for a moment and just as he was about to try open his mouth to say something, someone went beside Osamu, who was still frozen as he stared at your face, his heart pounding against his chest.

"YO Y/N-SAN!" Atsumu's energetic voice and beaming face went inside the frame and you tried to shake off the embarrassment and smiled to the blonde twin.

"Hi Atsumu-san! How are you?"

Atsumu smiled and put up a thumbs up. "I'm greaaaat! Anyway! What were ya talkin about with Samu? Can I also get yer num—GO AWAY YA PISS COLORED PIG!" Before Atsumu could finish his sentence, his twin already pushed him off the bed and the grey haired twin went outside of their room to go somehwere quiet, the balcony.

"U-uh...sorry 'bout Tsumu..." Osamu quietly said.

"I-Its fine...really...."

It was quiet for a moment when Osamu decided to speak. "So about what you said—"

"I've to go prepare what Imma wear tomorrow bye Osamu!"

You threw your phone to the edge of your futon because you were dying out of embarrassment. "OH MY GOD YOU STUPID LITTLE B Y/N!" Rolling on your futon, Yumi suddenly walked in on you acting weird after hearing your voice.

"Are you alr—what the actual heck are you doing?"

You looked at Yumi with hopeless eyes. "Eonnie, I accidentally told Osamu I like him."

End of Flashback

Osamu checked his outfit one again the sprayed his perfume just to make sure that he smelled really good. Atsumu was sitting on the lower bunk with a pout on his lips, watching his twin get ready for his 'date'. He wanted to tag along but Osamu told him that there was only room for two. Opposite genders.

Osamu was wearing a black turtleneck with a black leather jacket because it was very cold outside along with black jeans that really showed off his built legs and his white shoes. He was basically wearing all black but since y/n and him were gonna wear masks and hats, it was fine.

"Osamu..." Atsumu called.

"What."

"......just make sure to buy me food...maybe some fatty tuna to be exact....."

Osamu sighed. "Yeah yeah. I'm gonna head out now. See ya later Tsumu." He waved to his twin brother, who was still sulking.

The grey haired boy went out of the house after saying goodbye to his parents who looked stunned for a moment when they saw their son all dolled up and looked like he was on a hurry to go out with his wallet and phone in his hand.

He walked to the park, where you both agreed to meet each other. And after a few minutes of waiting, you finally arrived. In a car. "Hop in, Osamu!" You gestured towards him to get inside the car.

"Okay you kids have fun! Y/n call me when you guys are ready to go home." With that Yumi left.

You and Osamu were wearing your masks and hats so no one would really notice your face. While Osamu was wearing all black, which was hot by the way, you wore simple black jeans with a white turtle neck and some black boots that you had with your white bag on your shoulders.

"Ya have a cute outfit." Osamu compliments you.

"Thank you Osamu. You look hot—I mean NICE!" You looked away.

Osamu laughed and held your hand suddenly, intertwining your fingers together. "Thank you, beautiful. Ya look hot too."