17: slowly going back

Ding!

A notification sound was heard from Atsumu's phone inside his hoodie pocket. He took out the device while munching on the onigiri his twin made for the two of them. Atsumu didn't know why but, his twin purposely made a lot of riceballs for them to share.

It was like his twin got possessed by a good ghost.

Today was a Saturday and they have practice in two hours so they were still chilling inside their home, stuffing both of their faces with food.

Now back to what Atsumu was doing.

He unlocked his phone and then checked the notification then he choked on his onigiri because of excitement. "OH MY GOD!" The blonde setter let out an excited high-pitched squeal, making his grey haired twin, who was busy packing snacks for practice, look at him in disgust.

"What the hell are ya screamin' for, piss head?!"

"Shut up old man!" Atsumu retorted back angrily then his mood changed right away when he saw the video that was uploaded just a few minutes ago. "Y/n-chan uploaded a song cover!"

Osamu stopped arranging his snacks and immediately ran towards his twin, who was at the living room, not caring if he was still wearing the yellow apron they had. "Play it." Osamu demanded.

Atsumu smirked and decided to tease his twin. "Nah...don't wanna...why do ya look so desperate, Samu...hmm?" He narrowed his eyes teasingly at his grey haired twin brother. Osamu however, just looked at him with a deadpan expression (he was panicking inside), before smaking the back of his head...really hard.

"OW! SAMU I'M GONNA KILL YA!" Atsumu stood up and then launched himself against Osamu, attacking him.

Osamu obviously fought back, pulling his twin's hair then spitting insults and curses then vice versa.

Then Mama Miya entered the room.

"Hello Vogue, I am Y/n and  this is behind the scenes of my Chanel photo shoot." You waved at the camera and started walking towards the vanity where the make up artists are getting ready.

"Since its early in the morning of course I drink an iced americano. Can't live without it." You showed the drink before taking a sip then turning your phone on.

"I'm gonna be checking up on my son since he did not want to go here to LA because of the food," you chuckled, remembering your son's words, "he told me that he'd rather stay in Japan with his grandparents, my husband, Osamu's parents and eat a lot of Japanese food than travel here only to eat burgers."

The camera continued on recording while you were putting on make-up, fixing your clothes, the photo shoot, it recorded everything and until it was time for a late lunch break.

Apparently, Osamu has been there for thirty minutes and watched you from afar.

"Oh, hey!" You made your way towards him and hugged him after pecking his cheek, leaving a faint red kiss mark. The camera recorded the interaction and when the audience saw it, they squealed internally.

"I got ya some lunch. And the staff too." Osamu was speaking Japanese so the staff inside did not really understand him, not like he cared though.

Anyways, you looked at the camera and pointed at the paper bags that were now placed by your husband on the table. "Osamu got lunch for everyone and..." you took out the separate bag that had your name on it then showed the food inside, "he got me my favorite photoshoot lunch...vegetable salad wrap!"

Filming finally ended and you were now saying your goodbyes and thanks to the staffs and camera personnel that recorded you the whole day before entering the inside the car that Osamu was already in.

Once you were inside, you let out a breath of relief, finally able to relax your tense muscles and close your eyes.

"Ya look so tired." Osamu laughed, starting the engine of the car.

"I am tired. I just wanna sleeeep! And I miss my baby boy..." you whined like a kid.

"I miss him too but I called 'ma earlier and said that Kazuki always play volleyball after eating."

When you both arrived at the hotel you guys were staying at, you immediately threw yourself on the bed, not even showering and taking off your makeup. Osamu sighed and went towards the table where your pouch filled with skin care products and took three pieces of makeup wipes then made his way towards you to clean your face.

"Thank you baaabyyy~" you pouted your lips, trying to make a cute face.

Your husband placed a makeup wipe to cover it though then squished your lips in an annoying manner on purpose to remove your lipstick. "Oi-!"

"There there...we have to clean yer face up properly ya know...?" He teased.

So you struggled while he annoyed you for like fifteen minutes and then finally, the two of you hit the showers.

Together.

So of course, if Osamu Miya is your husband.

You'll be making out.

Or...

Well, have shower sex.

Like what's happening right now.

You moaned and dug your nails into Osamu's right shoulder and left bicep as he deepened himself inside you.

Osamu buried his face in your neck and trailed wet kisses along your neck, leaving marks on your skin from time to time. He groaned as you clenched your walls around his member, thrusting quickly this time because of the pleasure it brought to him. And the lewd sounds coming out of your mouth did turn him on even more.

So you guys spent around forty minutes inside the luxurious bathroom, having shower sex, completely forgetting to order dinner.

"Honey, please pass me my phone."

Osamu reached the device on his side of nightstand and handed it to you, without looking up from the volleyball match he was watching on YouTube which was the Japan league versus America.

"Thanks..." you immediately went on KakaoTalk and clicked on your son's profile. You pressed the video call button and waited patiently for Kazuki to answer. While doing so, you snuggled yourself further into your husband's embrace, his muscular arm that was wrapped around your much smaller figure providing you warmth.

"Oh shit." Osamu suddenly cursed and Kazuki answered the phone on time, hearing his dad.

"I'm not shit papa! I'm Kazuki!" His cute voice whined.

"Baby don't say that....!" You told your son, sending a glare to your husband who looked away nervously. "That's a bad word honey. Papa will get scolded very bad later okay?"

"Hmkay...mommy. I miss ya and papa!"

"Aw I miss you too my baby...are you about to go to school?" You asked, noticing his backpack behind him.

"Yeah! Granny made me onigiris and sweet potatoes for my bento! I ate the milk bread we bought yesterday at the bakery for breakfast!"

Osamu was still watching the game but he wasn't focused. He was melting inside from the cuteness of his only son. And his mind started to want...another kid of his own.