19: a celebrity

It was around five pm when you found yourself walking wherever while pretending to be texting someone on your phone. A guy wearing a white shirt and some slacks has been following you since you went out of the convenience store nearby. You were wearing a cap and a mask, as usual when you go out, to hide your face from people who might know you.

But it seems like this guy figured who you are just by looking at your form.

You walked faster until you reached an unfamiliar school with a familiar name.

Inarizaki High school

You closed your eyes and prayed to God that Osamu was still here so the guy following you would leave you alone. Since there were not much students around, you entered without hesitation and opened your messaging app,

Y/n:
Hey, are you still at school?

Osamu did not answer right away so you panicked for a moment but then your phone made a sound so you immediately opened it and but at the same time, trying to find the gym.

Osamu:
Hey, I'm still at school. I have volleyball practice. We're on break rn.

Do you need anything??

Y/n:
Dym coming out of the gym? I'm outside...

Osamu, who was drinking water, choked when he read the message. Atsumu looked at his twin and tried to peek into his phone but failed because Osamu stood up quickly and ran outside.

"What's up with him?" Gin asked Atsumu.

"I don't know. He suddenly just choked."

You were walking faster since the guy behind you was suddenly just a fee inches behind. But he grabbed your wrist and you widened your eyes in fear.

No one was in sight, you were being held against your will by a stranger who has been following you for almost an hour.

"Y/n-chan...is that you?" His voice was somewhat excited but it creeped you out. He was much taller than you and of course he was stronger.

"No...you got the wrong person. I'm sorry. Please let go of my wrist." You quickly said.

The guy frowned. "I know you're y/n...it's so nice to see you in person." He suddenly leaned closer and sniffed you. You were almost crying. Desperate and in need of help. The guy had a smile showing pleasure, "you smell nice...you look even more beautiful in person...I've been in love with you since I first saw you on tv." The guy said as he caressed you cheeks.

"S-stop...!" Tears were now rolling down your cheeks while trying to make him let go of your arm.

"Y/n-chan, I'm the one for you...so STOP FIGHTING BAC—"

"What is this?" Miya Osamu looked enraged.

You looked at him, scared. The guy was still holding onto you and it hurt. The grip tightened and for sure, you would have a red mark on your wrist later on.

"Who are you?" The guy asked.

Osamu walked towards the guy. He was taller so the guy felt intimidated all of a sudden. Osamu was a six footer afterall.

"I'm a good friend of the girl you're hurting." Osamu pushed the guy away, hard, right after saying that. He immediately pushed you behind him and faced the guy once again. "Stop harassing my friend and fuck off. " He snapped then took your hand before walking away.

"Are 'ya alright?" Osamu asked.

You gave him a nod and laughed. "Yeah. Thanks for that..." you said with a smile. Osamu looked at your face to make sure you weren't lying but he figured, you didn't wanna talk about it anymore so he let it be. What he did though was, take your hand in his and pulled you with him near the gym. "Do you wanna come in?" He asked first.

You nodded.

Osamu opened the door and all the players inside had their mouths open upon seeing a celebrity beside their wing spiker.