Epilogue

Epilogue

"The bride is here"

The cheering was so loud, that she jerked a little in surprise. She was trying to calm her already racing heart and the families weren't making it easy. Her eyes met her mothers who were chuckling amidst the glossy eyes. She caressed her head and gestured for her to look down and behave like a shy bride.

Well, it was proving to be kind of impossible for Sana to act shy, quiet, and blushing like a typical bride when in reality she resisted the urge to scoff, snort, and glare every time a situation happened. She wanted a silent wedding, the most perfect one with people who felt genuinely happy for her and him which she had dreamed of all her life, and her partner resorted to refusing but had to give in when she gave him two choices.

A quiet wedding with her, or nothing with her.

Well, the poor man had no choice in reality. Mudassar glared at her, took in a deep calming breath, and nodded in agreement. She was so happy that day she didn't care about being in the family home that she jumped up on him in a bone-crushing hug, she was all set to kiss the daylights out of him but a little throat clearing from the housekeeper made her stop the fantasy but she didn't break her hug.

He chuckled after that, teasing her about how he will give in to all her demands if he was getting such rewards. She had rolled her eyes then but now she can't help but feel giddy.

She was finally marrying the love of her life, her best friend, her secret keeper, and her tantrum bearer. Also 'best boss' should be added to the list too, seeing he still saved her from the board on her impulsive practices.

They were at their wedding venue which was his home backyard after thirteen months of dating and a makeshift proposal.

Yes, he was still bad at choosing places. He had to bend down to his knee at the worst possible time, she had surgery in less than half an hour and this man thought it was enough of dating, he had barged into her office and proposed to her. Well, not that she was going to refuse him but being a little romantic wouldn't be hard.

She was so amused but kept her laughter at bay, saying 'yes' to him first and then bursting into fits of laughter. He had yanked her close and stared in her eyes intensely where she had squirmed in his hold. He placed a deep, lingering kiss on her forehead and she relaxed in his hold.

Nurse Arefa had come rushing to call her for the surgery when Sana failed to report on time, all because she forgot the whole world in his arms.

"Sana, back to Earth" her Ammi called and she looked up in response.

Her cheeks flamed seeing her knowing look and teasing smile. She guided Sana to the stage which was glowing with fairy lights and white curtains. She had strictly forbidden flowers in any of the decorations. Mudassar was allergic to the smell and she didn't want her groom sneezing and supporting a red nose in their wedding ceremony.