Meeting a stranger

Note: This is one of my earliest written works, which hence are in a very unprofessional language! So an excuse for the same is expected! Kindly ignore the mistakes, if any! Now, you can enjoy the story!!❤️

Caution: Highly erotic🔥🔥🔥

Scene 1:

"Bro you left your bottle! Hold it, fast!"
"Yeah! Yeah... Gimme!"
One of my Indian friend was trying to handed over the bottle to me, when I was just about to catch a running train at the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, New Delhi. I was actually a bit late...
Well somehow I managed to enter the boggie along with a couple of bags... It was a first class boggie... reached my cabin... No one was there... kept my luggage and put a chain too, ofcourse for the safety purpose... But suddenly I had an urgent call from the nature, and hence went to the wash room immediately...
But when I was just about to enter, a beautiful girl opens the door from inside... What happened is, I pushed the door with a little force assuming no one inside, which eventually hits her, slightly...
"Ohh sorry... m m sooo sorry!"
"No.. no... its ok... its fine"
And then she came out with a smile and in a little hurry I get myself in with a semi smile...

Goshhh! She was really glamourous... Well I then feel relaxed after a couple of minutes... Cmn it was just a loo... Then after sometime, I entered my cabin and put my earphone on....
Listening to music and scrolling some of my writeups on the app...
Suddenly door opened... Ohh goshh! The same girl I met in the washroom, was entering...

"Hi! Actually I was mistakenly in a wrong cabin" she said with that same pleasant smile...
"ohhkkk!"
"Can I keep my baggage this side?"
"Yaa! Off course!"
And she settled opposite to me within next couple of minutes... Then I started reading and replying to my reader's beautiful comments... ❤️

I observed she was feeling a little uneasy, may be due to shifting the luggages... I offered her cold water... She gladly accepted it and thanked me...
Hi! I am Michelle!
"Myself Duke... Duke Charles!"
"Glad to meet you..."
"Same here..."
"Btw did you got hurt that time, at the washroom?"
"No no... Not at all"
"Still I am sry"
"No no! please don't! That wasn't your fault actually..."

So... Mumbai??" She asked
"No.. up to surat ... Uhh??"
"I am going to mumbai..."
"Ohkk... Touring purpose??"
"No no... I am going to meet one of my indian friend..."
"Ohh that's cool!" I said
"What about you?" She asked
"Actually I am going to attend a marriage function..."
"Ohh that's great!!"
"Yaaaa..."
"Soo what are you doing? I mean studies" She asks
" Yeah I am persuing B.tech. in electronics and uhh??
"B.sc..."
"Cool..."
"May I have that magazine?"

She point towards a magazine kept in the side pocket of one of my baggage...

"Yaaa .. sure... Why not.."

I handed over the magazine to her...

"Thanks😊" she smiled

Then she got busy with that magazine and i dived into my wattpad profile...
Notifications were there...
Likes... Comments... Followers... Someone posted a new story... blahh blahhh...
Anyway I was reading my reader's comments and blushing... 😉
Suddenly she asked
"What happened?"
"Nothing"
"Gf message?"
"Nooo"
"Oh cmn! Your blushings are telling the truth"
"Actually the thing is... I have a lot of girlfriends on wattpad!" I replied with an impish grin.
"Wattpad?"
"Yaaa.. there is an app actually... Writing app"
"Ohk! Btw sooo many girlfriends???means?"
"Yaaaa! Actually you won't be able to understand"
"Hmmm. Any special girlfriend??"
"Haha... All are special dear"
"Ohk ohk i understand... still anyone special??"
"Well! Nobody as such"

I don't know why, but listening to this, she took a deep relaxing breath...

"Btw what's the matter of those soo many girlfriends??"
"Actually its a writing app. And I use to write on ummm... on several topics"
She just interrupted in between and asks "love??"

"Yaa... Obviously all the write ups majorly contain love!  How you guessed?"
"Your looks... You look pretty romantic!!"
"Oh cmn?" I blushed again
"Really... Not joking"
"Btw you too look romantic and...."
"And???"
"And hot🔥"
"Hehehe... Notty!" She blushed.....
"Ahm... Ahmmm... blushings coming your way too..."
"Now if someone tease like this then its pretty obvious naaa..."
"Heyyyyy Don't blame me ok... I am a gentleman type guy... Right"

Note: Your votes on all the story parts will highly be appreciated! Thanks!