Shreekhand Break

I went outside to bring something to eat... I found my favourite "Chilled shreekhand". Its an awesome Indian dessert actually. I brought one for Michelle too...
She got amazed on seeing it... Actually she also like shreekhand very much...
We both started enjoying it...
But......... Suddenly her spoon got slipped off and fell down on the floor...
"Oops"
"Ohh! Don't worry I will certainly wash it out for you..."
"No.. no. no.. no.. nooo... Its ok... Btw If uhh don't mind, can I share your spoon???"
"Are you sure???" I asked her back...
"Yaa... I don't have any problem.." she replied
"Ohk! Then obviously I also don't mind beautiful! Have it"
We both gave a pleasant smile to each other... And in no time she shifted to my seat beside me... She started enjoying from my cup itself and while this her side body touches mine... Well I don't mind...
But... But... But........... In a couple of minutes, her soft melons touches my body... Nowwwwww I will mind😉 Infact my most private organ did mind a lot....😉😉😉
Both cold and hot sensations, simultaneously...
Anyway we shared the same spoon and I observed when she was putting the shreekhand along with the spoon, she was just closing her eyes and trying to feel something special!! God knows...
After completing that awsome cold item she continue to be with me on my birth itself... Its now about 8:15 pm... Suddenly the door opens and the TT popped in and said that rest of the passengers who were supposed to board the train in our cabin at around 10:30 pm, won't travel today as they already cancelled the ticket. Moreover he told us to finish our dinner at our comfortable time and go to sleep without any worry of further disturbances...

I said, "thanq soo much for conveying..." And then he vanished...

"That's great... So now I can be in my most comfortable shorts, the whole night."
"Ohh! So you don't at all mind my presence" I said with an impish grin...
"Cmn you are gentleman type, you said already right? 😉"
"Yeah! Any doubts?"
"Noo... Not at all your highness!" She smiled pleasantly.

And after a chit chat of about next 5-10 minutes, a pantry person came with our dinner...
It was about 9 pm...
We took a lite dinner while having some gossips and at the same time teasing each other verbally... And then we get into our loose comfortable clothes for the night...
She was in her purple t- shirt and pink shorts, while I was in my yellow t-shirt and black shorts....
We both arranged our respective bed sheets, pillow and the blanket... Finished with our washroom activities and then I locked the door of our cabin...

Note: Your votes on all the story parts will highly be appreciated!