Finally The Sizzling Session 🔥

"Heyyy now atleast, let me read your stories" I don't know how, but suddenly she jumped back to the same old topic.

"Which stories?" I tried to look as if I forgotten the topic

"Cmn plzzz don't do like this. I wanna read, seriously!"

I again tried to distract her, but badly failed this time. And finally I surrendered again, with my eroticas!
I downloaded the app in her cell phone and opened her my profile.

"Wowww! Seems interesting! Ok goodnight! See you tomorrow!" She suddenly changed the picture.

"Yeaahhh goodnight dear! See you!"

After which both of us layed down on our respective births with the night lamp on.

I got busy with my few pending writeups and she dived into my stories...

After about next half an hour, I turned around the other side, and after next 15 - 20 minutes suddenly I felt some sensations on my back... I turned back immediately remain shocked, asI found Michelle leaning down towards me and her hot breaths are hitting my neck.

"Heyyy what happened? Are you fine?"

"No... Not at all"

"What do you mean?"

"Cmn! you are sooo hot man!"

"Her eyes were clearly telling her inner urges."

But at the very moment someone knocked the door...
We both managed ourselves quickly and then I opened the door.

"Yess"
"Sorry to disturb! But I have a reservation here, in this cabin"
"Ok come! Can I see the ticket?"
"Ofcourse.. here it is"
"Umm... Sorry... this seat is in the next cabin"
"Let me see. Ohh! I am Sooo sorry!"
Then he proceeded towards the next cabin and I closed the door...
Up till now Michelle is back to her bed, I mean birth.
And suddenly she screamed
"Mummaaaa... cockroach"
As soon as I switched on the lights she jumped towards me and hugged me tight...
"Where is the cockroach???"
"It was right here. Inside my top."
"Inside you top???"
"Yeah"
She was looking soooo cute, but at the very moment, she became conscious about her position...
And she loosened her grip on me...

Omg! That scared cute girl suddenly become soo shy... I was really in a dilemma, trying to understand that hot and bold, then a scared, and then a shy girl. That too in just couple of minutes... But right now... Goshhh! Her shy face was doing something magical on me... Her eye lashes were going up and down, lips were half open... She goes backward half a step... With lots of shyness in her gesture, she lifts her hairs from her face with her fingers...
"M sorry..." She murmured and turns backward towards her birth, but I holded her right wrist........
She was feeling shy, I was feeling high... 😉
Curtains were already shut on the windows...
"Leave me please, I am sry... Actually I got turned on while that read, lemme go, lemme sleep"
I left her wrist......
But, she remain still as it is...
I approached her and with my right hand fingers, I removed her beautiful silky hairs from her left neck... My face reaches that neck... I holded her waist from both side... She closed her eyes and took a deep breath... My hot breath strikes her neck and then gently kissed her there...
"Please leave me baby"
But my hot lips started roaming all over her neck, reaches her ear and I had done my favourite... I sucked out all the air from her ear and then immediately blown an air stream inside... These really brings goosebumps on her whole body.
She raises her left hand and holded my back head. Gradually I turned her around and lifted her face. But her eyes were still closed.
I said "I think, I am falling in love with you Michelle" at a low voice...
She opened her beautiful eyes and looked into mine for a couple of seconds and then said
"I m feeling the same"
And then closed her eyes lightly.
I brushed her cheeks slightly with the fingers of both hands. She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine. Then her gaze strikes my lips. Mine too on hers. We both were looking towards each other's lips. Her lips were trembling....... Our faces slowly approaches eachother... Our nose touches... She closed her eyes... I rotated my face slightly anticlockwise... Opened my lips... Our breath crosses eachother... And........ Finally I planted a soft kiss on her soft and beautiful lips... Kept my lips on hers for a moment and again kissed her, this time a little hard... Still she kept her eyes closed and within a few seconds kissed me softly... After this I opened my lips a bit and sucked both of her lips slightly. Her lips also opened a bit...
Again I smooched on her lips. This time she also smooched mine... Again I sucked a little. Then she sucks my lips a little... This continued for 4-5 times after which it converts into a deep kiss. I took her lower lips inside mouth and started to suck slightly... She too was sucking mine... We both were enjoying this soft and deep kissing and eventually it converts into a passionate kissing session... We both were holding each other's face and kissing really deep with a lot of passion... This continues for another 10-12 minutes... And suddenly she broke the kiss and pushed me slightly... I fell back on my birth and while giggling she climbed onto the upper birth above her seat. I too followed her and climbed up. I was now on my knees and she was below me on her elbow... We both were looking into each other's eyes with a notty smile on our faces... My face jumped toward hers inorder to kiss, but she somehow managed to escape.. There was a clear notty smile on her cute face... After my couple of such unsuccessful tries, she slept by one side with her knees folded, hiding her face with palms. BUT... I was now upto a different direction... I gazed on her beautiful thighs and within a second I kissed there. She just jumped and tried to get up. Now I sat on her waist and directly planted a passionate kiss on her lips. This took both of us towards an even more passionate kissing session, which continues for about 5 minutes. After which we decided to move down. Once we get down the upper birth, I holded her waist from back and slided my right hand inside her top. She holded my hand to stop. I did.. But at the same time I started kissing her neck passionately... She loosened her grip... Now while kissing, I was caressing her bare tummy and slightly my hands were moving upward. Within no time my hands were touching her melons above her bra. While kissing her neck and ears passionately, I cupped both of her medium sized soft melons... She took a deep breath... And I squeezed it while pushing it little upward...Goshhh I can feel her haard cherries even in the presence of bra... I pinched both of her cherries... She gone mad...
Moaned lightly... I kept on squeezing and teasing her soft melons for a couple of minutes till she completely become mad...