Chapter 1

Kion was their, lieing down in a corner, all scrunched up, crying, Scars all over his body, but his most recent tone. The scar on his face, right eye, blood shot red eyes, as his father had left him like that a few hours ago, as he dragged his mate, Queen Nala, and favourite daughter, Kiara with him.

~~Meanwhile in the Three Of Life~~

Sãhasi and Ãnanda was in the Tree Of Life, with five year old Rani, and three year old Baliyo, sleeping soundly, living the best life, they could imagine.

Soon, Roco, the King and Queen of the Tree Of Life bird, flew into the tree, looking panicked.

"Roco, whats wrong?" Sãhasi asked, noticing how panicked the bird looked.

"Sire, I just got back from the PrideLands. I saw the King, Queen, and their eldest daughter, at the lake, but the Queen, and daughter looked worried. I checked out their den, and what i saw horrified me. I saw their youngest son, Kion, with cuts and scars all over his body. Be was crying." Roco explained, the King and Queen gaped.

"Fetch me Nirmala." Ãnanda said. Roco nodded and flew to fetch the healer.

"What are we going to do, honey?" Sãhasi asked, as Ãnanda looked up at her mate.

She didn't have time to answer, till Nirmala walked in.

"You asked to see me?" It was Nirmala.

"Yes. I want you to do somthing for us." Ãnanda said, Nirmala looking confused.

"We recently found out, that the King and Queens, son from the PrideLamds, are suffering. We want you to go and fetch that cub, without being caught. You up for it?" Sãhasi asked, Nirmala gasping and instantly nodding.

"Of course! I will be back in two days on the dot." Nirmala said, running out of the tree and to the Moutain Pass.

Rani and Baliyo woke up, as Baliyo slowly opened his eyes, adjusting them to the light, the King and Queen smiling and sitting down next to him.

"Rani, Baliyo, how would you guys like a younger brother?" Ãnanda asked, the two siblings faces lighting up at the thought of a younger brother.

"HELL YEAH!? I WONT BE THE YOUNGEST NO MORE!" Baliyo screamed, as Sãhasi scoulded him for saying 'Hell yeah!?'.

"Sorry, papa." Baliyo said.
_____TIME SKIP_____

Two days later, Nirmala had returned. She had got caught, by one of the Pride patrollers, but she had ran for it, and went into the Ourlands. The patrol didn't dare go into the Outlands, and the Queen and King was devastated.

"Your majestys!" Nirmala called out, the small cub in her paw.

"Nirmala? Your back!" Ãnanda shouted, Nirmala walked over to the rock, resting the ub next to their paws. He was sobbing.

Kion had a massive scar on his right eye, cuts on his body, with blood shot red eyes.

(Imagine he had cuts and scars, with a massive scar on his right eye)

Kion lied down in Ãnanda paws, her and Sãhasi couldn't believe that King Simba, could treat a cub like this.

"We shall raise him as our own." Sãhasi said, Ãnanda agreeing.

"He shall live the best life." Ãnanda said, Kion sleeping country in her paws, as Rani and Baliyo walked into the tree, looking at the young cub in their mothers paws.

"Mama, whos this?" Rani asked, Ãnanda and Sãhasi chuckerling, as Nirmala left after telling then how she was chased out, and had escaped.

"This is your new brother." Ãnanda explained to the two curious cubs, as they smiled and immediately ran over and sniffed the cub, Kion turning over and faced them, opening his eyes, his red eyes showing.

"Whats his name, mommy?" Baliyo had asked, as she smiled.

"Kion." She replied, Baliyo smiling down at the cub.

"I am no longer the youngest!" Baliyo said, as Rani smirked and walked over to him, and pushed him out of the way, and climbed up onto the rock, where their parents was lieing down, and lied down next to their new little brother. Baliyo grumbling and doing the same.

"Baliyo, Rani, I need you guys to promise to always look after your younger brother. No matter what. He has already been through enough." Ãnanda said, Rani and Baliyo nodding, as they all curled up and fell asleep.