Chapter 4

King Simba, Queen Nala, and Kiara walked out of the tree, seeing the lions, who they saw earlier, who are the King and Queens two children of the tree of life, Rani, and Baliyo, and the Kings brother, Surack, and the close family friend, Nirmala, then a lion, who they havnt saw before, with a scar across his left eye making him blind in that eye, red eye, golden fur, and scars, scratches and cuts all over his body, as well as a male cheetah, and a female honeybadger.

"What is all of this noise!?" King Simba roared out, everybody getting jumped and lining up in a line, Rani and Baliyo hiding Kion behind them.

"Oh uhm, King, Queen? Sorry, for making so much noise, but uhh--!" Rani got cut off, from being a stuttering mess, as the King let out a roar, making Kion jump infront of his sister, and to his horror it was his long lost parents and sister. They didn't recognise him though, so he was good.

"Who gave you the right to roar at my sister!" Kion shouted.

"I did. And, aren't you a little young to be out here, wheres your parents?" King Simba said, as Kion snarled, Surack quickly running between the King and Prince.

"Easy, there Kion!" Surack said, pushing Kion back a bit.

"Surack?" Kion questioned, he backed up one, as Kiara turned to her father, then ran over to Kion.

"Hi! I'm Kiara! You are?" Kiara introduced herself, Simba about to tell her to get back their, but realising Kion wernt growling, but instead smiled a bif, but it quickly went away.

"Oh, uhm, well..." Kion stuttered and took a deep breath, "Names, Kion."

Kiara tilted her head, her eyes widening in suprise, as she had just realised, who she was talking to, but played it off.

"Alright, Kion... dad, can I play with Kion please!!" Kiara begged her father.

"Fine. I guess you can play with this little lion." Simba said, then walked back into the den, Queen Nala turning back to Kiara.

"Becarful!" Nala shouted, before retreating back into the den. Kiara turning back to everyone.

"Well Kion..." Kiara started, Kiob smiling a small smile.

"Uhm, yes?" Kion said.

"You wanna introduce me?" Kiara said, motioning towards the lions behind them.

"Okay? This is, my siblings, Baliyo, Rani, then out uncle Surack, then Nirmala, then my two best friends, Azzard and Binga!" Kion introduced them all, Kiara smiling softly at her little brother, happy that he was happy.

Kion was about to say somthing else. But, got cut off by being pushed into the lake.

"Hey!?" Kion shouted, looking up, seeing Azzard at the edge laughing, so Kion did the only real thing. He splashed him.

"Hey! I didn't mean to push you in!" Azzard shouted, as Kion chuckled, everybody going back to their normal conversation, but Kiara was watching Kion, giggling.

Kion rolled his eyes, as he jumped out of the water, shaking it off, it going onto Bailyo.

"Hey!?" Baliyo shouted, which Kion chuckled at, and stepped out of the way, before Baliyo could jump at him, which led Baliyo into going face first into the lake, without Kion going in. Kion gave him the, 'REALLY!?' look.

"I just got pushed into the lake. TWICE!? You really think I would fall for that three times?" Kion said.

"Well, I don't know? Maybe??" Baliyo said, Kion groaning and walking away from everyone, so he was sitting at the ledge of the lake, looking at his reflection.
_____________

"Hey..." Kions head shot up, as he saw Kiara coming up to him, and sat pretty close to him.

Kion looked down in thought, but stopped, when Kiara started talking to him.

"Whats up?" She asked, as Kion sighed, then turned to her.

"Why did you choose to stay out here and play with us. Me. Why?" Kion asked, as Kiara looked confused.

"Huh?" Kiara said.

"I mean, I growled at Simba! And, why did he let you play with me!? I mean, I'm dangerous!?" Kion said, as Kiara smirked.

"Am I not aloud to play with my little brother no more?" Kiara asked, Kion looking at her in complete shock.

"W-How--!" Kion got cut off, by his long lost sister.

"A sister knows her brother. I missed you..." Kiara said, nuzzling her brother, which she couldn't wait to do.

"I-i missed you too, sis..." Kion said, as he nuzzled back, Rani watching the whole thing smiled softly at the two siblings united.

"W-why did you run away!?" Kiara asked, Kion sighed and looked down at his reflection.

"I, uhm, a few years ago, Sãhasi and Ãnandas, bird, Roco, was scouting the Lridelands, till he saw me their, covered in blood, cuts, scars, and brushes, sobbing, and saw you guys having a laugh by the lake, except yoy and mom didn't seem happy... the King and Queen found out what happened, and they sent Nirmala to come get me. She did. And I guess I just, well grew up, with Uncle Surack, Rani and Baliyo as my sis and brother, and Sãhasi and Ãnanda as my parents?" Kion explained, as Kiara smiled softly at him.

"Well, I am glad your happy." Kiara said.

"Wait... you arent happy with Simba and mom?" Kion asked, Kiara frowning and nodding her head, 'no.'

"No, I mean, I love mom with my heart, but dad... he's not very nice, he forgot about you! And, I could never forget about you. Ever. I just, would die for you. Every night after you disappeared, I would pray to the great lions of the past, I could see you again, but everybody back home believe you were dead, after the guard came back, announcing one of the lions from the enemy took you! Every thought you were gone! Dad, Mom, Fuli, Beshte, Ono, Bubga, but... I believed you were will out their!" Kiara explained, as Kion was in shock.

"You think, we could we siblings once again?" Kiara asked, Kion smiling fondly at her.

"I never said, we wernt." Kion said, as he nuzzled Kiara.

"Come on... in the morning, I shall show you all over the place! And my most favourite places!" Kion said, standing up, Kiara following.

"Really!?" Kiara asked, exited.

"I mean, I do know the lands better then anyone here." Kion said, as he saw The Night Pride, Azzard, and Binga still near where they were before, by Kiaras den she's staying in.

"I'll see ya tomorrow." Kion said, as he walked her over to the den.

"You know it! I'll meet you infront of the tree tomorrow morning!" Kiara said, then nuzzled Kion, walking into the den, her parents were in.

"So~ you still remember what--?" Rani got cut off.

"Yeah, I still remember everything, sis. I will never forget, but at least Kiara remembers..." Kion said, as he yawned.

"You should get some rest?" Baliyo said to Kion.

"What!? But, what about Patrol!" Kion asked.

"Well, mom and dad, had said that we can have the Night off, Ullu has got it?" Rani said, Kion smiled a bit.

"Come on, lets get home. Nice Nirmala, Surack!" Rani and Baliyo said together, as Kion turned to his friends.

"See ya, Azzard, Binga! I shall see you tomorrow!" Kion shouted, before running off with his sister and brother.