Chapter 7

After that mini meeting was over, Kion walked over to his dad and mom.

"I see you get along with Kiara well..." Rani said, as she was and Baliyo was next to their parents, Kion nodding.

"Of course I do, she's my sister. Very annoying sister. I can't forget about her or my prevously home." Kion said, Rani and Baliyo smiling softly at them.

"We are going to be signing the treetee, in a few days, to let Queen Nala, King Simba, and Kiara fit in and see if they will get along with everyone else." King Sahasi said, Kion nodding.

"Kiara has already fitted in." Kion said, looking behind him, to see Kiara running upto him.

"Hey lil bro!" Kiara said, Kion rolling his eyes.

"Am not little..." Kion muttered, Kiara smirking.

"Sure you ain't. Also, I really don't want you getting onto dad's nerves, he could hurt you... please don't make him mad and be careful?" Kiara begged, Kion looking down to avoid her puppy dog eyes, as he sighed and looked up.

"Fine, but no promises. But, not if I hurt him first!" Kion said in a jokeing manner. Kiara didn't find it funny, as she pounced at him, pinnging him down, pushing down on her chest, when he tried getting up.

"Alright, alright, you have proven your point, now get off!" Kion said, Kiara laughing and jumping off of him.

"Hey, I need to get going. Dad and Mom want me home by now. We was going to go explore!" Kiara said, Kion rolling his eyes at his dad being mentioned.

"See ya, be careful! These animals, can get pretty jumpy and scared." Kion shouted, Kiara nodding and running off. Kion turned around, seeing his siblings, Rani, and Baliyo looking at him.

"You have really grown close to her, havn't cha?" Baliyo said, Kion tilting his head a bit and looked down, recalling all off the times, he was talking or mostly just hanging and playing with his sister.

"I mean, yeah I guess... but what if we have an attack, and she and mom is in the way." Kion thought out loud, looking at his parents.

"Don't worry. That, won't happen, and if it does, I'm pretty sure you got her back. You always have." Queen Ananda said, to her youngest adoptive son, nuzzerling him as she did.

"You think?" Kion asked, pulling away.

"I don't think, I know!" She said, Kion smiling and started walking away.

"See ya mom, dad, I have to go, have some herds to check up on!" Kion shouted, running off, his siblings going towards the rest of the night pride including, Surack and Nirmala, while his parents went inside the tree.
_________________

After about 20 minutes of checking on herds, Kion was tired, but was stopped, when he was about to start heading back home, by Ullu.

"Ullu? What's wrong?" Kion asked, as Ullu landed on his back, panting.

"A-Attack!?" She shouted, jumping off of Kion's back, when he took of sprinting towards the Moutain Pass, Ullu flying after him.

She quickly stopped, looking towards the long grass, then at Kion, and going flying towards the grass, thinking Kion was going to do somthing stupid and reckless, she went to get, Rani, Baliyo, Surack, and Nirmala.
________________

Kion reached a hill, looking over towards the Moutain Pass, he saw a clan of hyenas. He growled softly, seeing them heading towards the tree, one of them shouting at the rest, so he guessed she was the leader, so he knew where to go.

Kion dived down the hill, sprting at full fouce, and was going to pounce at the leader, but not until one of the hyenas jumped at him and pinned him, the rest of the hyenas gathering around, into fighting stances, the leader coming forward.