Chapter 3

Ãnanda and Ullu entered the tree, seeing, King Simba, Queen Nala, and Kiara, and also their King, Sãhasi who was watching the family, while they were talking, but stopped when they heard a hoot.

"This is Ullu. She will be showing you, where you will be staying." Ãnanda announced, the family nodding, then moving over to Ullu, as she showed them where the den is.

"Do you think Kiok will remember them?" Ãnanda said, worries about her cub, and making sure they were out of hear range.

"I don't know... maybe we should make sure Kion stays away from them for the next 2 weeks?" Ãnanda suggested, Sãhasi giving his mate, the 'Seriously' look.

"Honey. We can't keep Kion away from them forever. We have never kept anything from him, and Rani and Baliyo. They will kill the King if he even talks to him. And, we need, Kion, Rani, and Baliyo all just to sign the treetee! Like, everybody across the land, even the Pridekands, knows we have a new son. But, they just don't know who?" Sãhasi explained, Ãnanda sniffed.

"Okay. But, we are not letting then take Kion back." Ãnanda demanded, her mate nodding, then they both walked out of the tree for a little walk.
_____________

The night pride walked towards the lake, seeing Kion already their. At the lake of reflection, looking at his own reflection.

"What up, baby bro?" Baliyo shouted over, Kion being startled, almost fell into the water. He backed away from it and turned around, with a smile on his face.

"Eh, nothing much. Just came down here to relax. Mom said, that she would do the errands in stead, and told me to relax?" Kion explained, then all smiling, as Kion turned back around towards the water, looking at his reflection again.
______________

It has been about half an hour, since the NightPride came by the lake, and they all were board.

"Hey guys, wanna go for a little walk. We have a few more hours, since our next patrol?" Rani suggested, them all smiling and standing up. Except Kion. He was still looking at his reflection.

"You coming, Kion?" Nirmala asked the young lion, him nodding and standing up.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" He shouted, him walking over to them all, then they all started their little walk.

As the Night Pride started walking, they all started joking about. The only one, which noticed Kions quietness was their uncle, Surack, the brother of their father, also known as King Sãhasi.

Kions ears perked up, as he looked to the side of him, stopping, seeing a lake, with a mini cave beside it, but he didn't really care about that, as he smiled a little bit. That lake, was his favourite place. But, the most peaceful and his most favourite place and lake, was near the hills and mountains, with a water fall.

Kion started walking towards the lake. The Night pride, realising his presence is gone, them all turning towards the lake, seeing Kion approaching it.

"Hey Baliyo, Surack, Nirmala! That smell. It seems familiar?" Rani said, them all agreeing, but can't quite place the smell. They all shrugged and walked over to the young, golden lion, as Kion bent down and had a drink of the lake.

Kions head shot up, as his ears twitched. He heard fast steps coming towards them. But, he recognised them, as he took a deep breath and sat down.

"Woah!" He yelled, falling into the lake, as somebody had crashed into him, them both falling into the lake. The nightprides head, also shooting up and was ready to attack, till they noticed, who it was.

Rani rolled her eyes and chuckled, walking over to the laughing honeybadger, and the lake, which had a very annoyed golden lion sitting in, drenched, head to tow, with a laughing cheetah standing next to him, also soaked.

"Hello Binga, Azzard!" Rani greeted, Azzard and Binga, both stop laughing, as they smiled up at the Princess.

Kion although didn't smile, or laugh. He stood up and coughed up the water from his lungs.

"Hello Azzard." Kion greeted a bit coldly, as Azzard chuckled at him, the NighrPride laughing, as Rani chuckled.

"Hello to you to Kion! And, hehe sorry about, well this." Azzard said, as he lifted his paw up, pointing to the water, bringing it back down, it making a little splash into Kions face.

"Mhm. You always do it to me! Why not, Baliyo for once!?" Kion shouted, walking and jumping out of the lake. Shivering, being wet head to toe, isn't the joy, people would think.

Azzard also jumped out of the lake, laughing.
________________

King Simba, Queen Nala, and Kiara all looked around the den they were staying in, as Ullu had just showed them, and flew off.

"This place seems nice!" Queen Nala said.

"Yeah, there is also a lake right next to it!" Kiara said, as she walked over to a corner and sniffed around.

"Hey, this scent is familiar, but I cant quite place it?" Kiara said, as she sniffed in the area, but instantly recognised the smell, but didn't dare tell here father.

"Yeah, well good for you." Simba said, as he lied down in a corner.
_____30 Min Later______

King Simba and Queen Nala, was talking, as Kiara was sitting down, bored.

They all look towards the entrance of the den, as they heard, laughing, and splashing.

"It sounds like some kids playing!" Kiara said, exited to see if their was somebody to play with.

"Yeah well, they are way to loud!" Simba grumbled, as he walked towards the exit, Kiara, and Queen Nala following.