thirteen.

-continued

-smut warning-

"Are you sure we have time?" Adele asks as y/n kisses down her body. With the cars limited space Adele is spread across the seat and y/n is straddling her. "We do. Shut it now" y/n says as she finally reaches the place Adele wants her most. "You're a tease" Adele looks down at y/n who's kissing her thighs. Y/n smiles and leans back up to Adele's face as her dominant hand plays with Adele's clit. "I don't have to be, but then what is the fun in that?", "yes... fuck" Adele moans quietly as y/n slowly pumps her fingers in and out. Y/n kisses Adele's body and teases her breasts as Adele's hands tangle themselves into her hair and looks around for something to grab so she can anchor herself.

heavy panting.

Moans growing louder.

Car windows fogging up.

"Y/n... please" Adele moans when the slowness of y/n's fingers aren't enough.

Adele's whimpering.

Y/n speeds up and Adele's hands go flying towards the window and seats so she could grab into something. When it becomes to much she lifts her body and straddles y/n for more friction, anything. She sways her hips with the pace of y/n's fingers and uses one hand to lean them against the window and the other hand to hold y/n close. "Fuck... fuck fuck fuck" Adele moans as the unfamiliar feeling in her stomach grows. Y/n's continues to tease Adele's breast and kiss all over her body as Adele reaches her climax. "Y/N YES- PLEASE" Adele moans loudly as she orgasms into y/n's hand and her body goes numb.

-end of smut-

"I'm going to get going. I have to be at the airport early morning" y/n smiles and reaches to the front of the car to grab all the clothes that went flying in that general area. "mhm" Adele mumbles as her brain comes back from the euphoric state it was in. Y/n notices and helps Adele get dresses and fixes her hair for her "come on. That wasn't my best work, no reason you should still be out of it" y/n chuckles and opens the car door. "I really have to go gorgeous. Have a good night" y/n leans in and kisses Adele. Y/n smiles too and begins to walk with Adele to the door. When Adele opens the door her best friend Laura is already standing there looking shook at Adele. "Have a good night" y/n smiles at Adele and heads back to the car. "Fuck buddy?", "shut up! I think that might of been a mistake" Adele says too loud. Y/n chuckles and looks back at Adele "that was really good to fucking know" y/n chuckles. She asked, y/n made sure Adele was ok with it. She was considerate of that. Adele didn't say nothing until Laura said something.

Y/n doesn't stop for long. She loads the her bags into the car and then drives to the airport as her phone blows up with texts from Adele.

A- y/n I'm sorry
I didn't mean for her to say that
I promise I wasn't using you for sex
I mean I was but I ended up really liking you
Please text me
I know you're mad
You were amazing
Y/n please, I didn't actually think you would want to have sex after 2 days of knowing me
Please don't say anything to the press
It could ruin my career
I have a good reputation y/n, please don't be the one to ruin that
Plus your 19, im married and have a kid
I'm sorry ok? I really liked you
You made me feel things I've never felt before and I got scared...I talked without thinking.

Y/n turns the car back into the airport and then head to security. As that goes on she can't help hit think that she screwed up once again. When she finally takes a seat at the gate she takes a second to read the texts from Adele and respond.

Y-  you should of thought about all of that before inviting me to your show the night at the bar... I'm a teenager right? Not mature and only for sex.

That all y/n could say before they ticket lady announced that her flight was now boarding.

-1 month later-

It was observation week which meant y/n had to go and observe her co-workers that worked the school security. It was done to prevent accidents from happening in the school causes by mistakes from the officer. As she stood the halls of the high school she looked around and realized how easily she could blend in with the kids. When some kids go up to her to have a small conversation y/n phone rings.

-phone call-
L- y/n... are you flying down tomorrow?
Y- what... where, why?

You ask concerned.

L- you said you were going to attend Adele's last 3 shows

Face palm.

Y- I truly forgot, I am so sorry.
L- do you think you could make it?
Y- I'm on duty, I don't know if I can find a flight in time
L- I'll send a jet for you, I have connections
Y- oh god no, I'll see if I can make it... but Liam
L- y/n...
Y- are you sure she wants me there
L- yes, just get your ass over here
Y- I'll try
-end call-

"Toxic husband?" One of the kids asks as she walks by y/n. "Not at all honey, keep walking" y/n smiles and direct the kid.

Later that night at dinner y/n talks to her mom about the arrangements she made and forgot about. Of course y/m/n would do anything to place both Eliot's and y/n's happiness first so she suggests y/n go and see Adele, to talk and maybe set some things straight (or gay) between them. Of course y/n agreed so she quickly left for the airport with nothing out a wallet and phone and she purchased the first flight to New York. The rest of the day was a waiting game.

When in New York, y/n meets with Liam at the airport doors and her drives her to the apartment "she's doing a show at the moment, she'll be back in around two hours" Liam says before her leaves back to Madison Square Park to do his job. Y/n settles into the guest room and eventually gets bored so she makes her way to the living room to watch grey's anatomy and order food for herself and Adele, along with some other things. Adele's favorite ice cream, candy, drinks and flowers.

Word count: 1148