「 𝗕𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Even though you'd promised yourself many times that you'd leave men alone, you found yourself fucking a dude in the school's library. Seeing men stumbling over their feet for you, how desperate they felt, how easy they were, was too tempting.

-Yes, you've probably fucked the majority of the attractive looking boys in your year and are probably one of the biggest hoes in your year, but do you really care? Certainly not. You like being the center of attention, and having other girls talk trash about you just adds to your ego.

-"fuck y/n you so tight around me" You roll your eyes, annoyed by his volume. You kissed him to keep him quiet whispering into the kiss, "shh now baby you'll get us caught." You were desperate for it to end. You just decided to fuck him because you were horny at the time, and now you're kicking yourself for it.

He reached over and fondled your breast, then slipped his hands into your bra. He fondles it, pinching and pulling both of your sensitive nipples, making you shudder with the sensation. You muttered "shit" under your breath.

Your legs began to shake as his thrust grew faster and deeper. You clench around him, adding to the euphoric feeling he's having, because his strokes are getting quicker and he's getting closer. "Can I nut on you?" he asks, leaning in close. "Hmm, you respond" your eyes roll back as he hits your g spot repeatedly.

"Fuck," he says quietly as he throws his head back. One more stroke sent him over the edge, and you felt his dick twitch. His cum fills your insides, but not once did you cum... you were very disappointed.

✞ ✞ ✞

" Will you be at the party y/n?" Jenny, your best friend, has approached you with the question. "I'm not sure if I want to," you say as you apply lipgloss to your lips in front of the school's toilet mirror. You make eye contact with her, staring at her greenish amber-looking eyes as she fixes her dark long hair.

"You'll eventually find someone you like; you can't stay like this forever." You may come across as a mean bitch at school or one of those loaded popular sophisticated bitches, but you are none of those things.

In fact, you are probably one of the most congenial and pure people ever, but you despise men. You love ripping them apart because you've had a string of bad boy relationships.

"that's easy for you to say, Jenny, you have a boyfriend who's genuine to you" you reply

You want a boyfriend, and as complicated as it might sound, you want men to validate you... it's a love-hate relationship. You can also test their sincerity with you, and if you discover they really want to have sex with you, you can break them until they break you.

-She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'll go if you go." The toilet door swung open with two girls entering the stalls as you pursed your lips, thinking about your response. "Fine," you eventually conceded, opening your pink Dior mini handbag and stowing your used lipgloss inside.