「 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

Your head hurt like sharp needles stabbing through it as you awoke. You turn around to see half of Jenny's body on the bed and the other half on the floor.

Her hair was concealing her face, and
her eyes were closed. She was most likely
dozing off.

You stood up, rubbing your eyes and wincing from the agony in your head You couldn't recall exactly what had occurred. All you could remember was you passing out not too long after a fight with Eren.

You didn't even know how much you drank, and you cursed under your breath, "for fuck sake." You blinked slowly as you realized you weren't at your dorm.

The interior and room was familiar but
different. You furrowed your eyebrows
wondering on how you ended up being at
Eren's room and why Jenny was by you

You groan as you take your blanket off your body. You take a foot onto the icy floor and look around. Obviously, the first thing that came to mind was how to get rid of the throbbing headache you were experiencing.

It was good that you didn't feel nauseated or sick in any manner. You were still curious as to how you landed there in Eren's flat and where he went. You look through his medical cabinet for any pain relievers.

The morning light was so strong that it
temporarily blinded your sensitive eyes, You finally received what you required to alleviate the discomfort. You leave his room without saying anything. Wearing his t shirt some how.

All of the lights were turned off in the hallways, and all you could hear were small snores from the living room. Which piqued your interest enough for you to investigate further.

A boy with a buzz cut is asleep on the chair, with a beer bottle strewn on the floor. With small snores exiting his lips, he appeared to be fast sleeping.

You recognized him from the first time
you met Eren. He is probably a friend of
his.

But where the hell is Eren? And what the
hell happened?

You tried not to wake him up as you
quietly tip toed as you try to exit the living room.

"uh hello? you hear a voice call out in a tired tone, The voice was all raspy and sounded tired.

"shit" you cussed to yourself as you turn back.

The boy was already stroking the back of
his head, yawning.