「 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

1:09 am

"now what the fuck do we do?" you asked him. Now how the fuck did you end up locked in a room with your friend's boyfriend.

Due to the fact that you were in the middle of a forest, you could hear crickets. Even you couldn't really break the silence because it was so awkward. "How do we get out?" are the only words that come to mind.

"fuck sake how did we end up like this?. we were just playing a game now " Jean muttered. You chuckled to yourself at the prospect of one of your friends forgetting to unlock the door.

A slight smirk formed on Jean's face as he seen you smile. "what are you smiling about?. or did you plan this ?" he jokingly asked.

The smile that was on your face quickly disappeared furrowing your eyebrows, "what? no i was just smiling at the fact that we're forgotten" you relied. " i guess you're not always the centre of attention" Jean shrugged his shoulders.

"What exactly do you mean?" You interrogated him. "I don't know, you're kind of spoilt and love attention," he scoffed as he sat next to you. "You know deep down that every second of your existence is spent thinking about me. So, yes, I enjoy being the center of attention, but so what?" You retorted, teasingly gazing him down.

"You think you're always in my mind?" he asks, his eyes meeting yours.

You nodded your head answering his question. "i'm joking, but i'm sure i'm always in your homeboy's head"

"Which one?" Jean replied, raising an eyebrow. "Eren's is absolutely not one of them. I'm sure he has thirty other girls on his mind. He seems to think with his dick the majority of the time."

"That dude only speaks about you, nah. He wouldn't stop talking. 'y/n did this, y/n did that, and 'y/n said this' "He muttered

You weren't sure if you should believe it or not. That day, though, tells a different story. "Doesn't he have a crazy girlfriend to whom he gets back?" You asked about the girl you had seen the day before. "How about him and Mikasa?" you questioned further.