「 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦! 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

"Eren stop your little games" The black haired girl said in a hushed tone. Her eyes widened her toe was earnest. His arm was clutched by her hands.

With a lollipop in his mouth, he turned around to face her. He looked at her, puzzled. Despite the fact that he could virtually predict what she was about to say. He maintained his befuddled demeanor.

"Don't act like you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" Mikasa's tone has changed this time. She pushes him into a corner. Except for Eren and Mikasa, everyone was awake at that time. Well so you thought...

Eren's back against a wooden wall as she unhands him.

With a sigh, he takes the lollipop from his mouth. "although i love how close you're too me, but we wouldn't want (Y/n) walking on us" he said smirking down at Mikasa.

"oh my-", The girl sighed, irritated by his attitude. He considers everything to be a game and amusing, which irritates her. She couldn't believe she'd fallen in love with such a person, and it pained her. "Eren, she'll find out soon enough. And your pathetic pleading wasn't going to cut it this time. She isn't going to give you another chance. If she did, she'd be a fool."

Eren pushed passed her leaving her to stand there in disbelief. Every words that was uttered from Mikasa's lips was filtered by his conscience. What ever she was saying didnt matter to him, it was just all full of bullshit.

-

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗚

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗚