「 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚! 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚! 」

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

Your brows wrinkled as you cocked your head to the side. The man who pretends to understand you is someone you don't know at all.

Eren's gaze darted in your direction, making you aware of the glances.

"Excuse me?" you more naturally question. You continue to fix your gaze on him. You and Eren were both intrigued by the man, but his stunning eyes still failed to reveal anything about who he was. He's only interested, though, because he didn't like your interaction with him or the way he was acting like he knew you.

Eren was beginning to manifest blatant annoyance for no apparent reason.

The bartender leaned over on the table all of a sudden. His full arms and tattoos were flexed as he slammed both hands against the edge of the table. From the way his arms were extended, veins could be seen.

The tattoo on the arms in front of you caught your attention because you've seen it somewhere else. The figure in front of you began to feel eerily familiar to you, and memories began to flood back into your mind. Your lips started to sneer as a result of these memories.

He sort of towers over you and asks, "How could I forget someone like you?" You do recall him when you look up at him. You make such an effort to hide your smile, obviously it is clear that you are someone who should not be overlooked.

He gave you a mournful face as he scowled. He questioned you, "Did I do that Bad of a Job for You Not to Remember Me?"

You look at Eren while observing his body language since you could tell that he was clearly uncomfortable. Your head is cocked toward your palm as you rest your elbow on the dark wooden table. Your head shifted to face Eren as your fingers got close enough to fiddle with your hanging earrings. You laughed at his predicament, and the bartender is now the target of his glare.