Prologue: Izuku receiving his quirk and the years leading up to UA

It's Izuku's 4th birthday, and when he wakes up, he goes to his mum's room and starts chanting "Mum, wake up! It's my birthday, I want to know my quirk!" and continues chanting until he starts feeling pain in his back. he starts screaming in pain, which prompts Inko to get up quickly and was about to help Izuku since he's in the room with her when all of a sudden, 2 wings appear out of his back.

what his wings look like, even though he's four and imagine them the right size for Izuku:

Izuku and Inko stare in amazement at Izuku's quirk, for it was a pair of wings that looked like no other wings

Izuku and Inko stare in amazement at Izuku's quirk, for it was a pair of wings that looked like no other wings. Inko snaps out of her amazement and tells Izuku "well it seems you have got your quirk, let's get your brother out of bed so he can see your quirk and we can have breakfast." It dawns on Izuku that his brother isn't awake but before he could dart there, his brother Keigo (10 years old) bursts the door open while flapping his wings. "What happened?! I heard screams......" he trails off when he sees Izuku with wings as well. "Izuku, you got your quirk as well!" he adds in excitement seeing how Izuku has wings as well but wonders why they are 2 different colors.

These 3 then head down to have breakfast as Keigo teaches Izuku how to flap his wings and stay suspended in the air, with Izuku failing and Keigo telling Izuku that it took him a few tries before he could do it correctly to cheer him up. After they have breakfast, all 3 head over to the hospital to see what Izuku's quirk gives him.

~~~Mini-timeskip until the doctor calls them~~~

A nurse arrives saying "Midoriya's? the doctor's asking for you with his test results." the 3 Midoriya's head over to the quirk doctor who will give a more detailed description about what Izuku's quirk entails. When they reach the doctor, the doctor smiles and motions them to come in.

Once they were seated, the doctor starts talking. "Well you three, young Izuku's quirk is more than just the 2 wings, like young Keigo's quirk. Izuku has better senses to help him while flying in the air once he's able to, he even can summon 2 swords made from his feathers. the toughness them able to cut through is undetermined, but we do know that the weakest cutting edge is through paper as well as send out his feathers to help scout places like his brother's quirk. However, his quirk starts differing here, for his wings give him very minimal control over water and ice when one of his feathers is constantly touching the corresponding element. The blue wing controls water, while the pure white wing controls ice/snow. Also his feathers can carry proportional to how much he can lift."

The three Midoriya's were in awe at Izuku's quirk. None of them could comprehend how his quirk was able to be like his brother's quirk but better. Inko asks "What are the drawbacks to this quirk?" The doctor responds with "Izuku will be slightly more susceptible to higher temperatures, along with exhausting himself if he overuses his wings or potentially frostbite from overusing ice. For water, he could potentially dehydrate if overused. Also strong winds will be an issue unless he can combat strong winds."