The 2 years before and the start of the cadet corp.

It has been a rough start of the 2 years, since everyone was cautious about what he can do. Everyone was watching his workout and what all his abilities are, while feeling sorry for him when the crazy scientist runs over and starts her usual rant. But what surprised them all is how Izuku was capable of keeping up with what she was saying.

Then in the cafeteria they all see Erwin and Levi chatting with him, though more Erwin than Levi. they all hear Erwin ask Izuku what differs between their world and his. "The major difference between this world and my one is that there are none of these human-eating titans. My world also have different powers each person are born with that's unique to them, like being able to make explosions come out off your hand, produce acid or even harden your skin and become harder to defeat." is what they all hear Izuku say and that surprises them "However let's continue this talk another time, I want to know what to expect in this world and how to properly kill these titans."

Since that moment, Izuku has joined them on expeditions, seeing how the scouts work together first hand as well as help save people while killing titans by freezing them or using his feathers to free the people trapped. It had gotten to the point that everyone within the walls knows of him and has started calling him by many titles such as 'Humanities Angelic Soldier' and 'The Realistic Wings of Freedom' along with the title 'Youngest Scout ever' due to him being noticeable by his wings being the same color as the scouts emblem along with people saying his smiles make him seem like an angel.

What most people that aren't in the scouts don't know is that Levi and Izuku have started getting closer together and bonded over many things such as how certain people can be annoying along with them both liking tea and Izuku adopting Levi's obsession for cleaning. All the scouts were shocked when Izuku manages to get Levi of all people to smile, however the most shocked were Erwin and Hange for they have known Levi the longest.

However that isn't what shocked them the most. No, what shocked them the most was that Levi was personally helping Izuku train both in close combat and also all his personal moves when flying through the air. Levi still acted the same when not with Izuku or out in public with him, however when he's bonding with Izuku behind closed doors within the scouts base, It's like he has a different attitude. They also see Izuku's attitude change when talking to people that piss him off, however he's still the nice person he can be at times.

Levi has even told Izuku his backstory and why he was being cold to everyone, that's how close they are. Izuku has even helped Levi with his emotions on the matter. Why he told Izuku, he doesn't personally know but to us, we know that Izuku can connect with people on a deeper level since he has that innate ability to help people, regardless of who they are. One day, due to how much time He's spent with Levi and connecting with him, he accidentally called him dad. They both froze and Izuku started stammering, but due to how much Levi has connected with him and has trained him, says "It's ok, I don't mind that.... son." within a few days, all the scouts hear that Levi and Izuku consider each other Father and Son. No-one outside the scouts know this however, and they plan to keep it that way.

As for Eren and Mikasa, when they heard about Izuku's titles, more particularly his title 'Humanities Angelic Soldier', they realize that he must have been the one to freeze the wood around Eren's mom and help free her, along with sending the 2 feathers to them. They wish to meet him in person to personally thank him for freeing her As well as take him to her so she can thank him as well. So they both decide to join the cadets in hopes of joining the scouts to meet him. However, what they didn't know, is that they'll meet him a lot sooner.

(3rd Pov)

Izuku is wondering why he was called by Commander Erwin, who he sees as an uncle and is the one who helped Izuku's intelligence and quick-thinking to grow. As he knocks on the door, he hears uncle eyebrows say "Come in Izuku." He opens the door to see his dad Levi, uncle eyebrows, uncle sniff and aunty titan-lover. "Why did you call for me uncle eyebrows? also why is dad, uncle sniff and aunty titan-lover here? It feels like you are going to give me a scolding with the way all of you are here." they all chuckle, with Levi putting on a smile, as Erwin tells Izuku "We're sending you to join the cadet corps to connect with people around your age." "This late, they've already started learning, and besides, I've actually seen and fought titans alongside you all, it's not going to be fair for them." Izuku responds to Erwin, who already knows and tells Izuku "That's why you'll be there to guide them in certain places, even if you are their age. It will also allow you to make friends with people. It'll also push them harder to impress you since you have seen titans in action."