what happens on the other side of the USJ incident?

Silence.

That is what can be heard on the hero side while All Might was busy fighting the Nomu, though he did falter slightly when he saw Young Midoriya get sent through the portal.

Meanwhile, Shigaraki was busy chackling about the heroes losing one of their own. "How does it feel heroes, knowing that you've lost one of your own members? do you feel despair that you couldn't save him? maybe sad?" while he was busy taunting, he didn't know what 4 people were feeling. 

Those 4 people were Aizawa: for being unable to rescue his problem son who helped him get over the death of Oboro fully, Mina: for losing someone that helped her get smarter and stronger, Kirishima: for losing someone he considered a brother and a rival, and Bakugo: for being saved by someone who he considered a brother, a rival and someone who he could share any secrets.

At that moment, all 4 felt rage at Shigaraki for taking Izuku away from them. And oddly enough their willpower and anger was enough to force evolve their quirks to the next level. Aizawa's quirk doesn't irritate him as much anymore and helps erase more quirks as well as stun mutant quirks, Kirishima's quirk evolved to allow him to make basic weapons out of his own hardening quirk, Bakugo's allows him to set off explosions all over his body and finally Mina's allows her to become acid herself as well as let her manipulate it even if she isn't touching it. 

Aizawa turned off almost all of the quirks within the Nomu allowing all might to punch it through the roof of the USJ, at which point he finally falls unconscious from all the wounds he have and overexerting himself.

Meanwhile, Bakugo launched himself over using explosions on his hands, feet and back of the legs, getting over to Kurogiri and trapping him again. Meanwhile Mina put a wall fully made of acid between Shigaraki and Kurogiri to stop Shigaraki from attempting to free his portal while Kirishima held a blunt knife towards him to keep him in hero custody.

Just then, the UA teachers appear with IIda along with them. Shigaraki then starts having a man-child meltdown and rants "No no no no no! All Might didn't get weaker at all!" but before the heroes could cuff either one, a sludge like substance came out off both Shigaraki's and Kurogiri's mouth, which prompted Kirishima and Bakugo to back off since they didn't want to get hit with it.

Sadly, it was a backup teleportation in case they ever got trapped by the heroes. Once those two left, Katsuki got to Kirishima and Mina and those 3 promptly fell exhausted and started crying that they lost someone they considered a friend, a brother.

Class 1-A was quiet for they also saw Izuku disappear but they weren't on the same relationship level as the trio. The staff were wondering where Izuku was so they asked Momo. she responds "The villains warped Izuku away. we don't know what they are going to do with him, but he was warped away."

All the teachers feel like they failed in keeping all the students save, particularly Nezu and All Might.

~~~~~Timeskip to the next day~~~~~~~~

As Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina and Eraserhead was waking up, Recovery Girl notices and tells them about their injuries and what happened to their quirks. "First off, the students, you 3 don't have many injuries that were too dangerous whereas Eraserhead, you have to be in a cast to make sure your Injuries are fully healed. However, something interesting happened to your quirks." they all were curious and slightly nervous, well the students more than Aizawa. Bakugo being the bold one, asked "Can you tell us what happened to our quirks Recovery Girl?" "It seems that your quirks evolved after seeing Mr. Midoriya get taken."

~~~~~~Timeskip a few days.~~~~~~~~~~

Class 1-A are all upset since they are missing their ball of sunshine, however none of them aren't as upset as the 3 remaining members of the Dekiru squad. Just then, Denki being the stupid Pikachu he is, says something smart and tells everyone "How about we all watch something to forget the bad and look at the good? he would probably want us to move on but not forget him. He'd probably say something like 'Don't forget me, make sure to be great heroes' or close to it."