USJ attack/start of the journey

We now head over to Class 1-A's dorms, where all of class 1-A have already moved in, got to know each other and have had a few days already learning at UA, along with the infamous battle training led by All Might.

The battle training was the usual, but Izuku's friend group was split in 2: Izuku and Mina vs Kirishima and Katsuki. Katsuki doesn't call people by the nicknames he does in canon. Instead, he is more like post-Izuku vs him fight. These four have a small rivalry between each other to get stronger that only strengthened when they all got into 1-A.

Within the battle training, Izuku's side barely won since both sides know each other's quirks so well. Izuku managed to do the good ol' one two against Kirishima while he was using his wings to fly and used Ice to trap him. He then helped Mina take out Bakugo, for he managed to knock Mina into the wall and dazed her, but forgot to put the capture tape on her, signifying her capture. Izuku also sent his feathers to find secure the 'bomb' while he was busy dealing with Bakugo.

Now then, a few days have passed since then and Aizawa was telling them that they were heading to the USJ. "Universal Studio Japan?!" Denki stupidly asks, being the dumbass he is. "No, not that USJ, instead we are heading to Unforeseen Simulation Joint." Aizawa says.

(A/N: Shinso replaced Mineta and Melissa received OFA and is in 1-A as well)

"Problem son and Yaoyorozu, make sure everyone is at the bus within 5 minutes. Anyone late won't be coming." Aizawa says to the class president and vice president.

Within 4 minutes, everyone was at the bus that's taking them to the USJ. But what none of them, especially the Dekiru squad, will know that only 20 will come back instead of the 21 within the class.

~~~~~~Timeskip to when they were nearing the place~~~~~~

As they were all having their own discussions, Izuku heard Tsuyu ask him "Say Midoriya, I am usually blunt, but are you somehow related to Hawks, the number 3 hero?" "He is my older brother!" Izuku exclaims, seeing the rest of the class, minus the people that already knew, look at him in awe. "In fact, my entire friend group has met him younger. My quirk is similar to his but with some slight differences, one difference being how I'm able to manipulate only 2 elements, them being water and Ice/Snow."

Just then, they arrived at the USJ. Thirteen arrived and does her speech.

~~~~~~Timeskip till Shigaraki tells Nomu to free the portal.~~~~~

the USJ attack went slightly different than in canon. Izuku sent feathers to take everyone to the entrance, even if he did push himself to make sure the majority got to the entrance. Izuku then went to the center and started helping Bakugo, Kirishima and Eraserhead deal with the three main villains. Bakugo managed to capture the transport. At that moment, All Might appeared and Shigaraki is desperate to get his transport back.

"Nomu, free our transport!!" Shigaraki says, intending to get Katsuki warped to their base and mind control him to join the villain side after Kurogiri is free. The same thing happens in canon, All Might getting Katsuki out of the way and starts fighting the Nomu. However, with Izuku and his slightly enhanced hearing he has developed, just barely hears the plan Shigaraki tells Kurogiri. He then looks over at his best friend and sees a portal starting to form.

Now, Izuku could just send over one of his feathers, but he didn't want to risk his buddy getting kidnapped, so he flew over and threw him away from the portal. Sadly, Izuku was exhausted and tried the best he could to escape but sadly he got engulfed in the portal. The reactions on the hero side when Izuku seemingly gets taken will appear, but we aren't doing that yet.