the 3 shifter's talk and the meeting of savior and saved

It is now the evening of the day Izuku showed off to everyone watching him. Everyone bar Izuku has fallen asleep as he waited for Reiner and Bertholdt to start moving and go meet with Annie. After a little bit, he hears' some shuffling then the door opening and closing and can faintly hear Reiner talking to Bertholdt and knew it was them leaving.

Izuku then gets up and follows them, going into the air to make sure he isn't spotted. He follows them and see them meet up with Annie overlooking a lake so he gets closer to where his enhanced hearing can hear what they are saying.

"We all saw his capabilities. So when we get Eren, we grab Izuku and bring him along with us and give him the offer of coming along with us to Marley. If that fails, we can force him to come and ask Magrath to use the experiment on him, see if that works on him." Reiner tells Bertholdt and Annie, who are definitely surprised, Bertholdt more showing it, since Annie is the more expressionless one out of the three. "But what if it doesn't work and he dies?!" Bertholdt asks, wanting to know what happens next. Annie agrees with him and adds "or if he loses his memories?"

"If he dies, then the island devils don't get him to use against us. But if he loses his memories, then we can contort him and make him hate these devils." Reiner tells them both, with them understanding. Those 3 didn't know that Izuku overheard them talking about how he will be taken and potentially brainwashed into joining their side. 

He then sees them heading back and flies back and gets back into bed a few minutes before they get back. As those 3 were heading back, Izuku was overthinking about what he heard them saying. 'Those 3 want to kidnap me and brainwash me into joining their side? hell no! I'm sticking with the people within the walls, they have shown far more hospitality.' Izuku thought 'I also don't trust Reiner and Bertholdt, since I know Annie is the Female Titan and those 2 revealed to who they are.' he then starts contemplating when to tell the scouts about who he's suspecting about being the Colossal and Armored Titan. Just then 'what if when they capture the Annie as the Female Titan, then I can say who I know as those 2 as a suspicion.' is what Izuku planned just as Reiner and Bertholdt came in.

Those 2 are none the wiser that Izuku heard them, so they went back to bed. Izuku was plotting how to tell the scouts that he knows those 2 are the titans that forced humanity to lose a wall without those 2 hearing after Annie is captured. He knows those 2 can't be there when he says his 'suspicions' otherwise any plans they may make will go down the drain.

Sighing, he tells himself that he will think of the plan tomorrow. What he didn't know is that Reiner was being a creep and watching him to see what he would do. Reiner, after watching Izuku, decided to go to sleep as well.

~~~The next day~~~

Izuku is seen talking to Krista over breakfast and is having a nice conversation, even if Ymir is being an overprotective friend to Krista. "Izuku, how was killing titans? was it hard?" Krista asks, getting everyone's attention. Answering, Izuku says "At first it was hard to do since the titans are moving while flying through the air, but it does get easier. It is also hard seeing the people you see as comrades die to those bastards so I've told myself that for every person that dies, I will kill more titans than people eaten to make sure they are avenged."

After hearing that, everyone was dead silent. how could they, hearing Izuku's answer however they also feel hope that if they do die, Izuku will be there to avenge them. Some of them even want to join the scouts to ease the burden that Izuku has. "Now, I'm not telling you so you can ease my burden or join the scouts and expect me to save you all the time. I am telling you this so you feel obliged to join them, I am just telling you this so you know what to expect from the scouts."