Christmas chapter

Sorry for the late Christmas chapter, I just had an idea and this book is the perfect place for it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's around midday of Christmas that people are opening presents with friends and family when all of a sudden, the news appears on the TV and they see Eren in his Attack Titan form. However what surprises them the most is that he's wearing a Santa outfit and carrying a massive sack. Due to the Santa outfit, they are calling him the Santa Titan.

But what surprises them more is that the few scout members that came with Izuku all were riding a sleigh with their horses pulling it, wearing Christmas hats. The only exception was Levi, he's wearing a elf outfit to fit his short height. Izuku is also flying around them posting pictures of them on twitter.

Everyone in Japan knows they are cheering them up due to the massive battle between AFO and All Might, when Izuku Midoriya and his companions all appear nearby and help defeat the symbol of evil and chaos. Along with the formation of the LOV that is annoying.

UA had already told everyone that one of their students went to another dimension, however that was due to villains and that he was being a hero that world needed. though what no-one knew is that Izuku would be appearing with some allies.

Meanwhile, at UA and its dorms

They all were laughing due to Levi being the only oddball wearing a elf outfit that suit his height. "His height makes him being an elf even better!" Denki says, earning more laughs from 1-A and the teachers, along with Eri, Kota, Inko and the WWPC along with Hawks who all know which one he's referring to. "Papa's being the best along with Uncles and Aunties helping him out!" Eri says, being the adorable snowball she is, with Kota agreeing by saying "Big Bro is truly the best! he's helping deliver presents to everyone."

Over to The Santa Titan and the sleigh-riding Scouts

Their destination was UA, all the while delivering gifts to everyone coming out of their houses, with some of them getting the presents from the massive bag the Santa Titan is carrying and dropping them down to the Sleigh.

they passed presents to the people coming up to them and said merry Christmas with a smile on their faces while Izuku was helping bring presents down to the sleigh. well, all of them apart from the short elf sitting at the front, he's more making sure the sleigh is heading towards UA while making sure none of them slack off from giving presents.

"Hey guys, when we're done with this, want to spend a proper Christmas with everyone at UA like a family?" Izuku asks, wanting both sides of his family to bond over Christmas. ""YES!!!"" was the overall response he got from them.

And so, they continue passing presents to everyone, while leaving the ones for class 1-A, the staff and the heroes currently within the 1-A dorms near the bottom, along with their gifts for each other. which makes them all have joy towards themselves by the people that are being made happy.

~~~Timeskip brought to you by Nezu wearing a Santa outfit watching the UA staff wearing Elf outfits making toys~~~

As they all arrive at UA, the people cheered for them as well as the staff and students within UA. They all decide to head to 1-A to deliver the final gifts and be a giant happy family for Christmas.

Meanwhile, within 1-A dorms

They are getting ready to say Merry Christmas towards the new arrivals. once the double doors gets opens by Izuku, they all say it. once they get in, they have a great Christmas with each other, with Sasha eating the most food and starting a food fight.