Cómo conociste/How did you meet

I don't speak Spanish, I get it from google translate, so if the words or terms are wrong sorry (also reader is gender neutral).

You are a new villager in Encanto seeking out the quiet life but unfortunately it's not as quiet as you would have hoped

Mirabel Madrigal 🦋:

You sigh as you lean against the wooden cart full of your luggage, moving was never easy and this was a prime example, the fact that it was really hot outside wasn't helping.  Your mother was sent into the town for some help while you and your mami stayed back and tried to move into your new home, that was an hour ago.

So you and your mami had to do most of the work and you were really tired so being able to sit down for a few seconds and relax your arms and legs was nice.

You close your eyes in content as you lean back hearing the faint shuffling of your mami in the kitchen possibly moving more stuff around and the distant sounds of the town.

"Gracias chica's, you're so polite to help me and my familia move in, my wife and (Y/N) should have some things moved in though so we won't keep you too long" you peak your head around the cart to see your mother talking to two girls .

One was abnormally tall and muscular, she wore a plain navy skirt paired with matching shoes and a white shirt decorated with red accents and a bow that tied in her hair, quite the plain look but she made it work.

Beside her stood a much smaller and had much more colours, she had dark puffy hair with large round green glasses that stood in front of her large brown eyes, her shirt was white and black adorned with butterfly's and other pins and her skirt was graced with more wonderful patterns and colours such as a candle, a chameleon, a-

"Por el amor de dios, (Y/N)!! Come help our neighbours carry in the luggage!!" You were abruptly dragged from your thoughts when your mother practically screeched for your presence.

You stood up slowly onto your feet cracking your back "¡boy mama!" You called back making your way over to the girls from your hiding place.

You see your mother dragging in some cooking pots into her new kitchen, leaving you with your new neighbours, the little one shook your hand almost immediately a huge smile gracing her freckled face.

"Welcome to encanto, my name is Mirabel madrigal and this is my older sister Luisa it's nice to meet you!"

Luisa Madrigal 💪:

You are an artist, you have a little stall in the town square where you sell your art, you sometimes get requests to do family portraits, which was why you were at La Casita.

The other day Alma Madrigal, who is a good friend of your grandmother came to your stall and requested you to come to her home and paint a picture of Isabella for the mantelpiece in La Casita. As her friend's grandchild and as a person seeking actual work you accepted it .

So there you were sitting in the Casita with your paints and brushes painting a "perfect" painting of Isabella, who you could tell was almost as uncomfortable as you were. But she just smiled and sat still making light conversation with you as you painted.

The painting was finished and it had a great likeness to Isabella but there was just something putting you off it, you handed it to Alma and started picking up your supplies.