Ellos confiesan/They confess

Just them confessing their feelings to you no big deal

Mirabel🦋:

Mirabel would probably serenade you, let me explain.

She would go to her dad(because he's an absolute delight) and he would tell her how he 'seduced' her mother Julieta, giving her an idea that doesn't go as planned.

...

Mirabel sighed into her hands rubbing forehead as if to help it grow an idea. She had decided that she would confess her attraction to you and it wasn't going as planned because she wanted to be romantic or as romantic as a fifteen year old could be (I'm not writing lemons for the minors btw to not sexualise them).

She had spent all night up in her room devising a plan but nothing would work or was good enough. Dolores could hear her dismay and told her dad about it and he went up to offer assistance.

Mirabel heard a knock on her door "¿Hola cariña, cómo estas?" She looked up to see her dad poking his head through behind her door.

"Hola papá" her voice was muffled by her pillow which she decided to bury her face in, in anguish.

"Sooo a little bird told me that you're planning to tell a certain someone you like them winkwonk" Augustín joked nudging his daughter hearing her groan loudly.

"Dolores?"

"Yep, (Y/n)?"

"Yep"

Augustín chuckled and rubbed his daughters back in comfort.

"Y'know I was just like this when I was going to tell your mom I liked her" he smiled as he saw his little girl's face come out from under the pillow.

"Yeah? What did you do?"

"Ah ah ah cariña, a magician can't give away his secrets now"he snickered.

"Please dad I'm really struggling here!"

"Fine if you insist" Augustín teased "I snuck out from my house and stood under her balcony and sang my heart out to her with my guitar"

He had a lovesick look on his face at the memory holding his heart at it. Mirabel furrowed her brows and gave it a thought.

"Do you still have it?"

"What? The guitar? Yeah it's in my room do you need me to get it?"

"Yep I need to start writing a song"

———TIMESKIP ———

You combed your fingers through your hair as you got ready for bed, you couldn't wait to slip into unconsciousness and began to get into bed before you heard a knock at your window.

You turned to see nothing before a stone hit your window again, you furrowed your brows in confusion and decided to go outside and see you was throwing rocks.

You slipped on your slippers and took a candle and carried it outside to see.. Mirabel with a guitar and a rose in her mouth whilst she bent down to pick up another stone cursing under her breath and aimed it at your window again.

"Since when do friends vandalise each other's homes?" You ask, making Mirabel jump clutching the guitar for dear life and making a smile creep up on your face.

Her eyes widened at you and looked back and forth from the window.

"You were supposed to open the window and kinda watch me from down here" she explained fixing the guitar in her grip.