tomados de la mano/holding hands

I'm a sucker for holding hands (I will literally involuntarily hold someone's hand as long as they're not a psychopath obvi) but I'm also lazy so this is just them reacting to you holding their hand.
(Also requests are open if ye want to make request and I can try get to it <3)

Mirabel🦋:

- She probably squeezes your hand and swings it as you're both walking or just something to occupy her while you both are standing.

You grabbed Mirabel's hand as she walked with you, you were feeling anxious after moving in and she had gone out of her way to come keep you company in your anxious times.

So you just thought it would be appropriate and she loved it.

She stopped talking and looked at your hand holding hers and squealed before pulling you into a tight hug.

'I hope they feel better soon- wait what?*GASP* oh my GOD! They are adorable!'

Luisa💪🏽:

- Very gentle when she holds your hands.

- Hand holding is a must, tell me walking around town holding this lady's hand in yours wouldn't make you scream she's just AHSBORHHZGRJJ-

You and Luisa were walking together while she was walking off to another job and you kept her company.

You looked down to see her large rough strong hand all alone by her side, so you grabbed it and held it for the rest of the walk after Luisa almost cried and gave you a bear hug of course.

'I love walks like these they're so relaxing-, are they holding my hand?!? AWWW!!'

Isabella🌵🌺:

- She would swing it like Mirabel and most likely kiss your knuckles cause i said so.

- She intertwines your fingers together and that's the only way she holds hands with you.

- You both hold hands under the table when you have dinner at la casita.

You and Isabella sat next to each other for dinner much to Alma's dismay.

Isabella pokes around at her food before feeling fingers lock themselves into hers, she darts her eyes over to you to see you chewing you're food trying not to make eye contact as you squeeze her hand slightly under the table.

Isabella lifts up her cup for a sip of her drink to hide her smile and squeezes your hand back.

She was smiling for the entire dinner.

'I swear if I don't snap one of these days I'm going to- oh? OH! You sly dog now that was a cute move'

Camilo🦎:

- He definitely rubs his thumb over the back of your hand.

- If he can't hold your hand he'll lock pinkies with you.

- Camilo loves holding hands cause he's a cliche romantic.

You and Camilo were messing around until things got heated and it ended up in a quarrel. Camilo tried to walk away but you grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Don't you walk away from me I'm not down with you, you little-"

While you were giving out to him he just stared awestruck at his hand in yours, it was soft and warm and it fitted perfectly like a puzzle.

"And that's the bottom line you dick- Camilo?"

You stop mid rant noticing they weren't listening to you, you followed his trail of sight to your hands.

You pulled your hand from his before it was quickly grabbed again and put in a firm hold.

You sighed and squeezed his hand in yours making him look up at you with a big smile on his face.

" Ai ai ai, Dios mio I can't stay mad at you, you simp cmon it's getting late"

And with that you dragged him home, hand in hand of course.

'Fuck this I'm going home- wha? HOLY SHI-'

Dolores👂🎵:

- I don't know why but I think she would just hold you by the wrist or just hold your ring and pinkie finger, I just can't see her fully holding someone's hand for some reason.

You and Dolores were on a date which consisted of lying down in a field in silence.

She turned onto her side to face you, looking at you with her large eyes, leaving her hand to rest in front of her.

You couldn't help but turn in your side to face her and grab her hand in the process making her gaze deepen.

You took the hand and brought to your lips and kissing her fingers making Dolores sigh dreamily, before removing her hand and caressing your face.

'It's so peaceful with them I just wish it could always stay like this.. oh? Oh.. you are too cute for me mi amor what did I do to deserve this'

Bruno🐀⏳:

- Small rat man likes to play with your fingers instead of holding them, he's very fidgety.

- If feeling brave he will kiss the pads of the top of your fingers whilst he plays with them.

You and Bruno were sat down in your house taking in the evening slowly.

You had plopped the small man onto your lap and let him rest his head against your shoulder while you rested your head against the top of his head and let him play with your finger, humming as he did so.

You watched him carefully trace the scared tissue and print on your fingers.

You removed your finger from his clutches and intertwined them with his making him gasp and look up at you.

You look down at him with a smile while he gave you a crooked one in return along with a red face which burned brighter as you kissed his forehead and pulled him in closer and rocked him back and forth whilst in the chair.

'Hmmm hmm hmmm HM?! Wha?!'