Ser amigos/Being friends

After meeting the lovely madrigals and getting familiar with them and after time you become friends.

Mirabel🦋:

- You guys become really close, Mirabel is a easy person to talk to but usually what people see when they meet her is that she's a madrigals and that she doesn't have a gift so some people don't bother friending her.

- Most kids her age avoid her so she's surrounded by adults and children, so she had high hopes when she met you.

- But that's what she likes about you, you just see her, you don't care about that you just like being around her, she gets open with you instantly.

- She greets you with a hug anytime she sees you it doesn't matter the time or place or how she's feeling she will do it and after a while it just feels natural to you both.

- She will sew you your own pins she made matching ones for your birthday.

- She also gives you random things some have value and meaning others are just because, she can give you a cool rock or a book she recommends or an arepa she grabbed on the way out.

- She's seen as the family therapist but the therapist needs a therapist sometimes and when she's completely comfortable and open with you she'll rant when she needs to, she likes the comfort even if it's minimal and you aren't great at it she still appreciates it.

- She loves it when you talk to her familia (except Isabella), she likes the thought of them liking you because that means you can go over to her house and no one would mind and vice versa.

- She's the kind of friend that will fake flirt with you as in she'll call you babe and get fake offended when you say someone is cute claiming that "you're cheating" on her.

- So yeah you two are best friends.

Luisa💪🏽:

- She visits your stall as much as she can during the day or makes a detour when she's doing jobs around the village.

- You two are close, close enough to be comfortable around each other but you both still get embarrassed around each other.

- You get to paint her a lot and she paints you but on a very rare occasion, you offer her the opportunity when she gets stressed and it calms her down a bit.

- She giggles at you when you try lifting something, she knows you're trying to help her because the less work she does the more off time she gets(which isn't a lot anyways) and she thinks your very sweet about it.

- She only cries around you because she's afraid to cry in front of her family so she has you sworn to secrecy.

- You and her have arm wrestling competitions for shits and giggles and sometimes she'll let you win.

- She loves to dance and is surprisingly good at it, so she either teaches or you both just dance together.

- You both hang around the donkeys because she likes them.

- She likes to tease you she calls you pipsqueak and tiny, she will also flex your muscles when you claim that you will fight her.

Isabella🌺🌵:

- You are possibly one of her actual friends, because you don't see her for her perfect persona that she puts up but as herself which she loves about you.

- You both talk about each other's problems taking turns and finding common ground.

- She has a "first try" at pottery and it turns out perfect which she teases you about since it took you years, which pisses you off.