Te encuentras de nuevo/You meet again

The madrigals found you so charming they decided they wanted to meet you again! How lucky!

Mirabel🦋:

You and your mothers had officially moved in so they granted you permission to explore the town and get familiar with the locals.

You made your way into the town just wandering around and getting yourself familiar with where everything was, the people were nice but they relied a lot on the madrigals they never really seemed to get a break. You felt empathy boil in your chest before hearing a familiar voice singing in the distance.

You turn around a corner to see a familiar girl you you recall was named Mirabel, glued to the side of a building breathing heavily eyes wide looking around, was she... hiding from someone?

"Are you ok?" You ask Mirabel, she flinched as she hears your voice but quickly calms down seeing it's just you. "Yep, just doing my usually thing, hiding from small nosey children you know how it is" she joked catching her breath eyes darting around.

"Oh no I totally understand" you giggled earning a soft sigh from Mirabel.

"So what are you doing on this fine day?" She asked casually no longer stuck to the wall but leaning against it staying in the shade, you lean against it beside her the cold bricks felt nice against your back.

"My mama's wanted me to explore the town and make friends, and I'm not exactly a social butterfly, making friends is hard for me" you reply sheepishly.

Mirabel chuckled "Well I can be your friend" she nudged you with her elbow playfully making you smile.

"Are you sure cause that's a whole rabbit hole I'm a bit of a handful myself" you tease making her scoff "I live with my cousin Camilo I think I'll manage" she replied.

It was a wholesome moment in your mind, Mirabel was a good person and you didn't even have to think about that.

Suddenly several children stuck their head out of the window above your head squealing as the found Mirabel causing said girl to yelp before running off.

Luisa💪🏽:

Back at the stall again and on a hot day no less, you loved your work but dios mío did you wish to be inside or swimming in the river.

You painted the fountain in the town square keeping your mind off the heat glancing back and forth from the canvas to the fountain before a familiar figure was spotted at the corner of your eye.

It was Luisa she was walking carrying around large crates of fruit, she was always doing something around town she never took a break, but she did look nice today not that she didn't look nice everyday but the sun shined brightly on her radiating off her hair and making her features glow in the golden rays of the sun.

Without even realising it you had painted her onto the canvas but she didn't look off like Isabella she looked natural and fresh, but she was the only actual person on the canvas so she didn't exactly blend in.

"Painting again I see" you hear a strong voice above you, you look up to see Luisa smiling at you before turning to look at the paintings that layer beside you.

"Wow these are good, you have a talent for art" she complimented before looking at the one that was in your hand "Can I have a look?"

You saw no problem with it so you turned it over and handed it to her, you felt a heat on your face but you ignored it thinking it was the sun.

Luisa squinted before smiling "Is that me?" She asked the heat got worse, was this her tía Pepá's work?

"Yeah sorry I hope that's ok I honestly didn't even realise I was painting you it just happened" you rambled, praying to god she wouldn't think it was weird.