Primer beso/First kiss

Smooches >:]

Mirabel🦋:

You were walking around La casita looking for your girlfriend Mirabel, ever since Antonio's gift ceremony she's been acting strange and you were worried about her.

You walked through the house checking every room and asking anyone you came across if they knew where she was but no luck.

You sighed and sat down at the top of the stairs and decided to rack your brain for ideas, she couldn't have gone far or maybe she did, she was a bit of a oddball, you didn't mind though.

You heard a door slam a quickly turned to see where it came from, it was Mirabel panting outside of her tío's door and looking in her bag, her back was turned to you so you couldn't see what was in it but now you were really worried.

"Mirabel? Are you okay?"

Mirabel jumped at your voice and turned to look at you a smile appearing on her face. She quickly made her way over to you but didn't sit down with you.

"Hola bebé, yeah I'm fine 200% perfectly happy and totally not stressing" she confirmed placing her hands on her hips.

You stood up from your spit to hold her hands, making her look at you before looking away. She's lying.

"Miraa.."

She tensed but gave you another smile still trying to convince you that she was ok.

"I'm fine miel, honest I'm just busy I promise I'll talk about it another time, I just need to do something important".

You sigh in response and let go of her hands and make your way down the steps of the stairs before being spun around by a hand on your hip and a hand was placed on your chin making you look up.

You looked into a pair of familiar dark eyes hiding behind a pair of iconic green glasses. You felt a pair of lips against yours and you closed your eyes and kissed back it was short lived but it was sweet.

You both pulled away, your faces red at the new intimacy but big smiles on your faces. Mirabel let go of your waist and chin to give you one more small peck on the lips before running off.

"Bye!"

Luisa💪🏽:

Today you and Luisa did what you probably did most days, walked and talked, well more like talk while Luisa works but it was the best you both could do after all Abuela was very strict when it came to chores.

As I was saying you both walked along talking about whatever it is you decided to talk about but it was oddly quiet probably because Luisa wasn't talking she just stared and hummed in response.

You caught on to this and faced her and tried to follow where her eyes were looking but you honestly couldn't tell because she immediately turned away.

You tried again and again to catch her in the act but it wouldn't work she was too quick.

You groaned at the tedious cycle before you just confronted her.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

She was distracted again.

"That's what I'm talking about you aren't paying attention and I'm worried about you cariña"

"Nothings wrong, I'm just doing my thing"

"You're staring at me, not that I mind but you keep looking away when I face you, why is that?"

Luisa put down the donkeys and locked the gate to the field before turning back to you, she started scratching the back of her neck a nervous tick you've learned about.