Chapter 11 (Final)

Into the future,

            Savannah and Jeremy head to the same college and then university. Savannah becomes a nutritionist and Jeremy becomes a personal trainer, specializing in retired teen athletes like themselves. Savannah and Jeremy get married after their careers settle down. They have two children; a boy and a girl.

            Mia and Max broke up, but Mia ends up with a perfectly nice guy. Max drifts apart from the gang in college but ends up in the same university as Rayna. Max and Rayna get married after Mia’s blessing and 5 years of dating. Alexa finds an equally fierce second half too.

            Princess is put into her place by some bitch in college. The gang bumps into her after university, and she is completely changed. She goes by her real name, Patricia or Tricia nowadays after realizing how pretentious her nickname ‘Princess’ was. After a few years, Princess is accepted into the gang.

            “Baby,” Jeremy calls.

            Savannah looks up from admiring their baby girl in her arms.

            “My parents are here to babysit the kids,” he tells his wife.

            She pouts, “I don’t think I can leave them, hun. Can’t we celebrate our anniversary here, with the kids?”

            He shakes his head stubbornly, “We do this every year! Don’t mess with tradition, baby. Plus, my parents are already here! Let the kids bond with their grandparents for a few days.”

            Reluctantly, she gets up.

            They go to the restaurant where they first met.

            “We look so silly!” Savannah giggles, clutching onto Jeremy’s arm.

            “We’ve been doing this for 7 years, baby! It’s great seeing the campus again, don’t you think?”

            “Yeah, I remember you nearly toppling this table over!” She laughs.

            He shrugs, “What can I say? That day was the day I believed in love at first sight.”

            She blushes and looks down. He strokes her chin gently with his thumb, lifts her head to eye level with him and kisses her oh so passionately.

_______________________________________

I want to thank all of my readers/fans. I really appreciate your support! :) The happy ending is for you! Whatever if it's cliche, it's how I want this story to end. :)

I would've written more, but I honestly had nothing left! I already have a new story idea though! (unrelated to gymnastics though)

This story is dedicated to my obsession of gymnastics. Heh!